Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waygate Dust

+3
jeancoek
Andrenden
capt-rice
7 posters

Go down

Waygate Dust Empty Waygate Dust

Post  capt-rice Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am

""To get Waygate Dust, you'll need the Qu Frog's Head. As for that one, you CAN kill the Qu Frog, the question is WHEN can you?""

Ive been trying to find the "waygate dust" for hours now and I have NO clue where to look or where the Qu Frog is. Can some one help me with this? tell me where i can find the dust or this frog head? even a hint would be helpful

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Waygate Dust Empty Re: Waygate Dust

Post  Andrenden Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:01 am

You can't see the frog from where you accept the quest? o.O He's right there

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancoek Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 am

before meet frog, you must take shinra quest first

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  capt-rice Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:06 am

jeancoek wrote:before meet frog, you must take shinra quest first

Shinra? im currently in a game right now 45 quests complete and theres no shinra.. give me a hint?
i keep doing the areana over and over again since i cant find anymore ! or anyone to talk to to give hints (im stuck on Arena Expansion quest)

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancoek Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 am

he is just above-right CID & MID ....

he get ! over his head ... but not yellow

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  capt-rice Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 am

jeancoek wrote:he is just above-right CID & MID ....

is this for the quest "Arena Expansion"? Cause I ran from Mid and Sid to the top of the map all around the ice area and all around town and i couldnt find anything. any suggestions would help

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  capt-rice Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 am

capt-rice wrote:
jeancoek wrote:he is just above-right CID & MID ....

is this for the quest "Arena Expansion"? Cause I ran from Mid and Sid to the top of the map all around the ice area and all around town and i couldnt find anything. any suggestions would help

nvm i found the guy thanks!

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  capt-rice Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:25 pm

does anyone know how to get/ make the death seeker? i thought you needed to get 2000 kills and have an empty slot in your inventory but im at 2700 kills right now and i havent gotten it. Any ideas?

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 am

I didn't realise you hadn't even met shinra, my bad there lol. For Death Seeker it's infront of the crypt that the vampire boss is at, run by there with the vampire dead

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  capt-rice Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm

thanks for all the help. im stuck again tho haha. im on 47/50 and ive beaten ultima, omega and edon but i cant find "Theurgic Water" for Shinra's quest Shinras Plan. I think ive made it once but i cant seem to do it again. Someone want to give me a hint as to where to look for it?

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 pm

its a drop from a watery environment, or to outright spoil it.... Naga Island rare drop

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  capt-rice Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:14 am

Thanks that helped.. now for the next part I need to bring him "Aire Tam Enib Moc" or backwards is coM binE maT eria... combine materia.., I have 6 differnet materia seal, quake, water, and aruo (then hades and boco) and i put them one the symbols in the area between the northern mountains and town and it said "still not enough power" so im guessing thats edon or something? But how do i combine the materia for Shinra

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancoek Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:13 am

"still not enough power"

that's the right spot ... just power up your material first ... level it up until max

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  capt-rice Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 am

so im down to my last quest 49/50 ultima and omega are killed. where did shinra run off to? ive check some place that i thought it would have been obvious but clearly they have him hidden a little bit. can you let me know where he isish? also who do i message about glitches that ive found

also whats the combo for water materia? im pretty sure you need a few unique ice shards but what else

and for the arena, ive managed to get the special cup unlocked before but i have no idea how i did it and cant seem to unlock it again. and just now i unlocked the chocobo cup and have no idea how i did it. Ive beaten the first cup 13 times second 14 times third 16 times the lothlorien cup 14 times and the chocobo cup 12 times. someone please help me

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  BLUBBER Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:22 pm

shinra should be were he always is.(the only time he is in a different place is when you activate the portal)

glitches go to the bug report section

water materia requires theurgic water + other stuff from naga islands(im pretty sure it's turtle tails, but who really know with the bazaar system)

arena cups: Chocobo Cup is unlocked after defeating the chocobo in the Forest Cup, which has a chance to appear after you beaten the cup 9 times.
the Special Cup is unlocked after beating the Islands Cup 10 times.

BLUBBER

Back to top Go down

Post  capt-rice Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 am

ive found like 10 dark edeaions (or how ever you spell it) Ifirit, cyclops, laviathan, brothers, ogre, shiva, typhon, (the other edolan) and stone giant. what do i do with these?

also i have no idea how i activated it.. some one want to let me know how i did this?

and what do i do with fariy voodoo? who do i give that too for the quest?

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiatolo Tue May 14, 2013 4:20 pm

""he is just above-right CID & MID ....

is this for the quest "Arena Expansion"? Cause I ran from Mid and Sid to the top of the map all around the ice area and all around town and i couldnt find anything. any suggestions would help""

I can't find this guy!! I'm stuck on Arena Expansion quest. Please help-me! Sad

Tiatolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Tue May 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Tiatolo wrote:""he is just above-right CID & MID ....

is this for the quest "Arena Expansion"? Cause I ran from Mid and Sid to the top of the map all around the ice area and all around town and i couldnt find anything. any suggestions would help""

I can't find this guy!! I'm stuck on Arena Expansion quest. Please help-me! Sad

Lol, that has nothing to do with Arena Expansion. He was talking about where Shinra is (the guy for Dimmensional Connections and Shinra's Plan quests). Anyway, also note that they said "just above"... That means it's in Kalm, not Snowy Mountains.

If what you're stuck on is the Waygate Dust, then you need to finish Dimmensional Connections first, if you do that then the Dust should be self-explanatory.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiatolo Wed May 15, 2013 2:22 am

I dont undestand!! Maybe funny, but dont find the guy for Dimmensional Connections and Shinra's Plan quests. I look for all NPC in Kalm, but isn't there nobody to this quest.
Guy with !, no yellow? Neither give the quest. confused
Help me again accurately?
This is Torn? Archer on platform? Bigs? No
Thanks!!

Tiatolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Faelynna Wed May 15, 2013 10:26 am

The ! is actually a dark brown and hard to see. I'd recommend looking very carefully around the Accessories dealer. Not every NPC is out in plain sight and they may need camera adjustments to see them better.

capt-rice:
Spoiler:
Faelynna
Faelynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiatolo Wed May 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Ohhh my god!! Behind the trees!! Very hard to see!! Evil or Very Mad
I'm beginner on that map.
In the next version i suggest change the Shinra's local, by rights.
Many thanks!!

Tiatolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Faelynna Thu May 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Because of the things that Quest unlocks after completing, it is a little hard to locate on purpose I'd gather. The quest is the only way to open up many optional bosses. Smile
Faelynna
Faelynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down