Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few questions

3 posters

Go down

A few questions Empty A few questions

Post  Mavs Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi I have a few questions and I was wondering if someone could answer them...

1. Does -SLNG save Chocobo Defending upgrades? The quest menu doesn't address this issue and since Spirit of Gaya's skills are not saved I wonder. Also would seem a little ludicrous to get 1.831.500 gold and 99 shards to fully upgrade in one sitting, lol.

2. What's the max level chocobo potential can get? I'm unsure about this one since I'm under the impression that treasures don't respawn and I've found different ammounts of them on different games. Could always be that I missed a few, though.

3. Do all friendly neutral guys (one per creep area) have the same kind of trigger, or is it different for some of them? For the life of me, I can never seem to spawn the Dark Dragon Marsh or Corrupted Forest ones.

EDIT: Well, I've finally managed to get the friendly neutral on Corrupted Forest, after 300 kills and some... But the Marsh simply will not do it. I've killed over 700 creeps there and also tried every strategy I could think of (kill only ground/flying/blue/green/glowing/not glowing/one of each/just one type), about 40 quests done and Hades dead just in case too. They just continue to drop the same stuff over and over again and no friendly spawns, I even used Samurai to check the surrounding waters to see if it did spawn but was somewhat hidden and nope, nada. Do I just have extremely bad luck?

EDIT 2: Nevermind 3. In the end I figured it out... though it sure did take a while, lol.

Thanks!
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

A few questions Empty Re: A few questions

Post  jeancoek Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:35 am

unfortunatelly chocobo breeding can't be saved ... lol

i once get my super choco from defending aura

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:16 am

Chocobo Defending is not saved. IMO it's almost overpowered as it is now.

I'm pretty sure it's 8 treasures you have to dig up. Maybe 9. And the treasures do indeed respawn (there are always 25 treasure locations scattered across the map), but they are reset to a random location on the map.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down