Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find Ring of the Wise and zodiac shield

2 posters

Go down

Find Ring of the Wise and zodiac shield Empty Find Ring of the Wise and zodiac shield

Post  Hilltop Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

where i can find them?

Hilltop

Back to top Go down

Find Ring of the Wise and zodiac shield Empty Re: Find Ring of the Wise and zodiac shield

Post  Mavs Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:28 am

Ring of the Wise is unlocked through the Ancient of Wonders.

Zodiac Escutcheon is a rare (or not so rare, depending on difficulty) drop from one of the tough bosses.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Find Ring of the Wise and zodiac shield Empty Re: Find Ring of the Wise and zodiac shield

Post  Hilltop Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:46 am

Mavs wrote:Ring of the Wise is unlocked through the Ancient of Wonders.

Zodiac Escutcheon is a rare (or not so rare, depending on difficulty) drop from one of the tough bosses.
And what shoud i do to unlock ring?

also i found nethril from friendly orge. what now craft or what?

i send invite in friend in garena/ nickname Mavulos right?

Hilltop

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 pm

To unlock Ancient of Wonder's items, you need to do certain quests. I don't remember what each quest unlocks, but I think the ring was through the main quest.

Scarletite has many uses. If you'd like to find out more about it, you may wanna get into the secret barrel's business. Also, checking the 'Kalm News' regularly could prove fruitful Wink.

Yes, my name in Garena's Mavulos.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize you said Nethril. Well, I can't really remember what that was for. Might wanna save it and then try selling with other rares and loots.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down