Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlockable Artifact Equipment

+2
jeancoek
Faelynna
6 posters

Go down

Unlockable Artifact Equipment Empty Unlockable Artifact Equipment

Post  Faelynna Wed May 15, 2013 10:52 am

I am curious at the total of unlockable Artifact Equipment from the 3 sellers. You don't have to tell me what they are, just perhaps how many there are for each of the following:

At Bali I have unlocked the 4 that comes from the Arcanium Quest and 2 extra ones for a total of 6.

At Lothlorien I have unlocked 11 items. Which I think is all of them actually..

At the Bazaar.. 1 item.. ugh, this one has not been kind to me. I've only unlocked Masamune once. Frankly it's driving me bananas not at least knowing the recipe after i've discovered it and having to try and guess what may/may not of went with the very last item I sold. Even from the 'hint' in the News and I've got done much of what I used, but I haven't been able to replicate the process.. From what I've gathered from the forums is that Lionheart and Tournasoul are also in the Bazaar.

On a side note, are there any other Artifacts (or other items for that matter) that are exclusive to the Battle Arena rewards aside from Setzer's Coin?

Lastly, just for completion sake, I've seen 12 total Artifact Equips from treasures/bosses so far that were not otherwise sold previously. I'm sure there is lots more for this group.
Faelynna
Faelynna

Back to top Go down

Unlockable Artifact Equipment Empty Re: Unlockable Artifact Equipment

Post  jeancoek Wed May 15, 2013 11:06 am

sell adamantite to bali ... he'll sell 'super' armor .. lol!

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  Faelynna Wed May 15, 2013 11:10 am

Yes, I've unlocked that one and a dagger from Bali. Smile
Faelynna
Faelynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Wed May 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Faelynna wrote:At Bali I have unlocked the 4 that comes from the Arcanium Quest and 2 extra ones for a total of 6.
Check.

At Lothlorien I have unlocked 11 items. Which I think is all of them actually..
Hmm, I'm not sure of the exact number myself. You should have all of them if you have done all quests and unlocked the final cup in the Arena (though you may need to wait a bit).

At the Bazaar.. 1 item.. ugh, this one has not been kind to me. I've only unlocked Masamune once. Frankly it's driving me bananas not at least knowing the recipe after i've discovered it and having to try and guess what may/may not of went with the very last item I sold. Even from the 'hint' in the News and I've got done much of what I used, but I haven't been able to replicate the process.. From what I've gathered from the forums is that Lionheart and Tournasoul are also in the Bazaar.
Yes, those two are also to be found in the Bazaar. Tournesol shouldn't be too hard to guess, really. Also, those are not the only other artifacts to be gotten in the Bazaar.

On a side note, are there any other Artifacts (or other items for that matter) that are exclusive to the Battle Arena rewards aside from Setzer's Coin?
I can only think of two. One is unlocked in the Ancient of Wonders after you've unlocked the last cup, the other is randomly awarded for beating Chocobo Cup.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  huan1811 Fri May 17, 2013 12:26 pm

The "Shimmering Blue Blade" Lionheart, description; The blade of this sword is shimmering in blue and it has a handle much like a gun's. It has got to be really powerful, doesn't it?
Information: an incredibly strong sword, once owned by Squall.
-my hint is try selling strongest metal and some shining rare crystal, but I don't know other ingredient.
Damage +150
Attack Speed +100%
20% chance do 2x crit.damage
Cost: 400.000 gold & 20 crystal shards.

The "Sunflower" Tournesol, description; this sword is symbolized by a sunflower, the most beautiful thing to the eye. It is considered to be one of the deadliest knight swords to exist on this planet.
Information: this heavy sword is often considered the most destructive weapon in the universe..
-ingredient : read other post.
Damage +200
All attributes +15
25% chance do 3x crit.damage
Cost: 600.000 gold & 22 crystal shards.

Other artifact accessory lv.99:
"Ring of Legend" Iron Duke, description; ???
-ingredient: don't know (pure coincident)
All attributes +75 and other mana or health (forgot)
Cost: ???

huan1811

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:43 am

Necro! Was going through the forums and saw this most recent post about a level 99 ring from the Bazaar? I have NEVER heard of this but I also fail at gathering my Fading notes so if there was ever a hint I missed it. Does it exist? Has anyone found it or any hints about it? I'd very much like to know! That said there is a Arena exclusive accessory as Strongest Shinra drops a Hidden Hero Medicine when defeated, its an accessory that functions as a unlimited supply of hero drinks save for the fact you have to drop it and pick it up to use it again even if the cooldown says it should be ready.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Andrenden wrote:Necro! Was going through the forums and saw this most recent post about a level 99 ring from the Bazaar? I have NEVER heard of this but I also fail at gathering my Fading notes so if there was ever a hint I missed it. Does it exist? Has anyone found it or any hints about it? I'd very much like to know!

Ah, I was wondering when people would stumble upon it. I don't think I left a single hint to it and the ingredients are a bit out-of-the-way. Originally Shinra was supposed to drop it as well, but I took it out of the final release and before that Arena Drops didn't work out that well.

That said there is a Arena exclusive accessory as Strongest Shinra drops a Hidden Hero Medicine when defeated, its an accessory that functions as a unlimited supply of hero drinks save for the fact you have to drop it and pick it up to use it again even if the cooldown says it should be ready.

At times like this, I hate WarCraft III.
(Btw I think for the next release I'll make it so that accessory has a lower cooldown than the normal Hero Drinks so there actually is a point to using it at all)
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 pm

So out of the way ingredients? Hmmm Demon's Blood might have a use? lol and when you say removed for the release I assume you just mean the Shinra can drop it aspect and not the bazaar crafting? I might have to look into it as I've been looking for a good stat accessory I've been just using Griever when I actually need want stats where I don't need the situational use of Rise of the Wise or Hero Drinks.

Also wondering when people would stumble on it, apparently someone already hit the random jackpot and no one noticed lol it went under the radar until I decided to look back over some old posts with artifact gear being a obvious choice to look at. Gives me something to look for.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Unlockable Artifact Equipment Empty Bali Forgefire

Post  bobjoe123 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:28 pm

okay, maybe this belongs in the bug section but i might have like missed some detail:
I wanted to get the Assassins dagger from bali forgefire, So i got on FFERPG, selected normal difficulty, beat the arcanium quest then i farmed up 2 arcanium imitates and sold them to the bazaar which allowed me to buy a 2 pack of Scarletite, i bought this and sold it to the forge, and nothing happened, then i figured maybe it was because it only procs if you sell a 1 pack of Scarletite, so i farmed for like 2.5 hours till i finally made a piece of scarletite, and then I sold that to the forge, again nothing happened no message, i waited far over 4 minutes and still nothing, then i powered off.
my highest level class was a 42 ninja who i was using for the entire duration of this, i was playing on LAN singleplayer because i didnt feel like copying my LAN name

bobjoe123

Back to top Go down

Post  bobjoe123 Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:39 am

bobjoe123 wrote:okay, maybe this belongs in the bug section but i might have like missed some detail:
I wanted to get the Assassins dagger from bali forgefire, So i got on FFERPG, selected normal difficulty, beat the arcanium quest then i farmed up 2 arcanium imitates and sold them to the bazaar which allowed me to buy a 2 pack of Scarletite, i bought this and sold it to the forge, and nothing happened, then i figured maybe it was because it only procs if you sell a 1 pack of Scarletite, so i farmed for like 2.5 hours till i finally made a piece of scarletite, and then I sold that to the forge, again nothing happened no message, i waited far over 4 minutes and still nothing, then i powered off.
my highest level class was a 42 ninja who i was using for the entire duration of this, i was playing on LAN singleplayer because i didnt feel like copying my LAN name
wait nevermind, i used a different version and everything went smoothly problem solved, though backstab doesnt seem to proc very frequently at all

bobjoe123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum