Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant find Typhoon

4 posters

Go down

Cant find Typhoon Empty Cant find Typhoon

Post  Juvi Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:45 am

I cant find Typhoon anywhere. It feels like ive look over the entire map

Juvi

Back to top Go down

Cant find Typhoon Empty Re: Cant find Typhoon

Post  Zergling_man Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:11 am

Typhoon, AKA Typhon, is the one in the upper-right corner I think, get into the icy place and go to the north-east most part of it. (In a line, it's right near the entrance, but it's over the hill, so you have to go right around.)
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Cant find Typhoon Empty How to get in

Post  Juvi Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 am

I didnt even know you could get in there. its walled off by invincible doors. how do you get in

Juvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 am

It unlocks after certain things happen. I think you have to get up to Hashmalumn (however you spell it) for it to unlock. Although, the Summoner can jump in there by messing with her summons against a wall and using the turtle.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinisstin Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 am

Yeah its either after you beat Hashmalumn or as you get up to him that you unlock the icy area.

Maybe you should point the summer bug out in the bug report board?

Hinisstin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 am

Hinisstin wrote:Yeah its either after you beat Hashmalumn or as you get up to him that you unlock the icy area.
I got a laugh out of this; think about the icy area unlocking after you beat Hash. >_>

Hinisstin wrote:Maybe you should point the summer bug out in the bug report board?
It's an exploit, not a bug. And one that would require a heavy-handed fix. (In one of two obvious ways.) I'm not at all interested in either occurring, and it's not like this is a game-breaking exploit anyway. You don't want to be in there if you aren't strong enough to complete all appropriate story quests to unlock it. The main advantage is speed, and really, there's nothing in particular that requires you to be faster to grinding there. Saving time isn't breaking the game.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinisstin Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Ok obviously the bottom ice area where Hash is, is open before he dies... But is the top one open then or after he dies?

As for the bug / exploit I think you should still point it out since it is something that shouldn't be going on even though it doesn't bother me and I would actually use it too.

Hinisstin

Back to top Go down

Post  HeLL Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 pm

You can do it before killing hash-
i dont exactly remember when but i kept doing other quests and when i was done with almost all quests, the gates opened.
But mind it, my lvl 60 sorceress was having trouble in that area

HeLL

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:44 am

Both icy areas open together, so yes, you can open the top without killing Hash.

And about it being harder: I haven't checked this yet, but it seems to me the damage is lower for the icy mobs than Lothlorien, it's just they have a lot more health. So, better for going AFK in. It helps to have almost 10 ultimate masters for that though. >_>

If the turtle gets removed from the game, the exploit almost immediately becomes unworkable. Although... I think you can use the Time Mage in combination with Summoner still. Without forcing players out if the doors aren't open, there will always be ways of getting in there. (This is one of the heavy-handed fixes I considered.)
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down