Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemy Skills Materia?

2 posters

Go down

Enemy Skills Materia? Empty Enemy Skills Materia?

Post  Andrenden Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:19 am

Not sure if you could do this but an Enemy Skills materia would be awesome, you get hit by their skills while holding it and it would learn the attacks. Later when you go to use it it opens a list of your learned skills to choose from. You could allow the player to control monsters to get beneficial skills cast on yourself like how you had to learn White Wind in FF5. It could be a great support item to allow you to alter the flow of battle without just adding the raw damage.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Enemy Skills Materia? Empty Re: Enemy Skills Materia?

Post  Karifean Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:06 pm

I had that idea as well. Unfortunately, there is a bug with this map which prevents this. You happen to know the ability "spellbook"? The one that opens a submenu when you click on it? Yeah, it doesn't work in this map. This is also the reason why we had to resort to using a random cast on the Seal Materias instead of allowing the player to pick what spell they want.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 pm

I had heard about it, something about how the masteries were stored prevents it from being used Crying or Very sad I thought that might have been the case but its a shame that you can't use something like that. This just came to mind thinking about how I was jealous of Odin's reflect damage, it would be awesome to have even a lesser version of that! lol

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down