Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.2

+7
mafab
cloud_13
sad gamer
Hinisstin
Zergling_man
HeLL
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.2

Post  cloud_13 Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:20 am

sir were playing FFERPG now v0.8.1 and that version have archbishop and heavenly knight but long way to them but thats ok ill just w8 until i can have them Very Happy

cloud_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:38 am

The codes for that version are also incompatible with this one... Frankly, I don't understand the obsession with those two. I've never played them, and I don't really have any interest in seeing what they were like. I've heard they were cut for being too OP, possibly to be remade (though apparently they've been completely dropped now). More, I'd prefer what we have now is refined to be better.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:49 pm

We're trying to have every class be useful in a way. So that it's better to have a variety of classes in a team, rather than just 8 Archbishops that pwn Omega Weapon like it's a Forest Wolf...
While I personally am quite satisfied with most of the job balancing (Knight is best damage dealer, Monk and Sorcerer best soloers (in their own respective ways), Squire best tank, Oracle best buffer, ...) there are jobs that I think should be made more useful, such as Priest or Archer.
Heavenly Knight and Archbishop would be the ones that break the balancing to hell.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 am

Prophet is a pretty damn good solo currently too... Very Happy

"8 Archbishops that pwn Omega Weapon like it's a Forest Wolf". That would be glorious! But yes, highly overpowered.

Time to split off to a balancing thread? (Seeing as we've done an excellent job at derailing this one...)
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvzs Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Zergling_man wrote:
shadowvzs wrote:sure, have physical and magic damage (i thinked 1st i make 5 element damage but that fact its possible but coz too much + item and data what slowdown really the loading, i mean only noticeable if have alot item and stuff what give x from each magic defence) since with weapon and armors i already made 300+ item and that already have a bit loading time i skipped divide the magic damage to 5 part, so now only physical and magic damage exist Very Happy
Ok, usually I only talk about spelling/grammar when I'm asking for clarification, but this... I understood it, but it's flipping hilarious to try and read. I'm not trying to be mean here, but I was laughing at how bad it is the whole way through. (If this does hurt, then I'll remove it.)

Hmm... I see. That you even attempted a 5-element (6 if you count physical as an element?) damage system in WCIII is damned impressive. I would say you're an amazing map-maker, but I fear for any writing in them. (Ability text as well as any speech.) That said, I offer myself as a proof-reader if you want.
On this note, have you got any maps out there? I don't think I know your name from elsewhere, but I know one particular map that it wouldn't surprise me if you made.

y i know the grammer is sucks Very Happy

anyway still i am only earlier part, still missing the ideeas for abilities Very Happy
here the project, if i am done and u want u can fix the ability and quest tooltips but like i said its need alot time till its done Very Happy
http://shadowvzs87.uw.hu/32new.w3x

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Cool, I'll grab it and check it out, and may do some corrections and stuff. I'll not be doing it right now, and I'm going away next week, so it'll probably be after that.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvzs Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Zergling_man wrote:Cool, I'll grab it and check it out, and may do some corrections and stuff. I'll not be doing it right now, and I'm going away next week, so it'll probably be after that.

just for show something, check this thread http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/enhancing-skies-201315/ if u see this screenshots then u could understand my knownleadge is 0 compared with pro wc3 map makers Razz

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx Thu May 17, 2012 9:39 am

Very Happy
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down