Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some ideas ...

3 posters

Go down

some ideas ... Empty some ideas ...

Post  Tonnys Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm

So these are some ideas that I had, that will let you guys take the game over with the face of fantasy end, and with the face of the player ...

when we voted for the text, the difficulty of the game, could vote for the sex of the player (male or famale) and al for example:
I choose female and all the classes they are wizards or warriors will have skins woman and the same goes for male.

The summoner eg class should have a shortcut key for us we can control the summon's faster, like pressing "d" for shiva, and etc.

cause the "-SLNG" save changes made to the Spirit of Gaya eg u spend 3 crystals and 9000 to make the changes in status (as + armor / atack speed / other I do not remember, sorry)  Crying or Very sad 

I hope they find relevant ideas  Embarassed 
If not sorry, do you guys lose your time   Sad 

Tonnys

Back to top Go down

some ideas ... Empty Re: some ideas ...

Post  Karifean Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Voting for the sex of the player is unfeasible. There are too few ingame models that work with the different classes as-is. For a purely cosmetic purpose, it would be overly complex.

I suppose that could be done, using the D button to cycle through summons. That would come at the expense of removing Mass Teleport though. We can't add any more buttons to the command grid.

Saving Spirit of Gaya upgrades was something I'd have liked to have for some time now. We'll see.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:13 am

For controlling the summons, you can select your character and the summons and then press tab to cycle through your selection, or use control groups (ctlr+number to set a control group and then the number to select it).
psxlover
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonnys Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:14 pm

psxlover wrote:For controlling the summons, you can select your character and the summons and then press tab to cycle through your selection, or use control groups (ctlr+number to set a control group and then the number to select it).

on the summons I did not know kkkk
I'm sorry guy

Tonnys

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonnys Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Karifean wrote:Voting for the sex of the player is unfeasible. There are too few ingame models that work with the different classes as-is. For a purely cosmetic purpose, it would be overly complex.

I suppose that could be done, using the D button to cycle through summons. That would come at the expense of removing Mass Teleport though. We can't add any more buttons to the command grid.

Saving Spirit of Gaya upgrades was something I'd have liked to have for some time now. We'll see.

Thanks for the suggestions!

welcome dude
anything can count on me

Tonnys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down