Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players Thread - Looking for people to play with?

+3
Zergling_man
prime_genx
RedXBaka
7 posters

Go down

Players Thread - Looking for people to play with? Empty Players Thread - Looking for people to play with?

Post  RedXBaka Fri May 11, 2012 12:50 am

I have no clue why I wasn't able to find one, and I don't know if one exists; but I think it would be convenient and neat to have a thread with FFERPG players' IGNs, Realms, and Availabilities&such. You know, so we can all play together sometime? Very Happy

So I'll start off and hope people catch on. Razz

IGN: RedXBaka
Realm: Azeroth(USEast)
Availability: It's usually pretty static, so no guarantees. Although, I'm usually on in the evenings of US Eastern time (GMT-5)
Note: Add me, and if you happen to see me online, whisp&I'll be up for a game. I still have yet to beat Eden&Omega, and I'd like to join in on the Odin Hunt =].

RedXBaka

Back to top Go down

Players Thread - Looking for people to play with? Empty Re: Players Thread - Looking for people to play with?

Post  prime_genx Fri May 11, 2012 8:16 am

IGN: Prime_GenX
Realm: The Promise Land (Philippines)
Availability: my availability is awful, but on sundays I can guarantee full time, Philippine time (GMT + 8 )
Note: though I can no longer participate on the Odin hunt since I already discovered it myself, if so i guess I would only spoil the fun.
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Players Thread - Looking for people to play with? Empty Re: Players Thread - Looking for people to play with?

Post  Zergling_man Fri May 11, 2012 9:35 am

I know for a fact we have one old thread with info, one thread that's roughly a week old with info (very little though), and about 2-3 old threads for organising games. That's just this forum - PoLlama had that 2 or 3 page Garena names thread.

Zergling_man @ USEast (SWAT channel)
Zergling_man @ Garena (Rarely on)
Available most evenings GMT+10, so that's 12AM-6AM on the... East? Coast of America. Also sporadically available on weekends.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Fri May 11, 2012 4:18 pm

IGN: Karifean_AUT
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Availability: I barely ever play WC3 anymore, but I might respond to suggestions.
Note: I also couldn't really join in in the Odin hunt, as I know the solution, though I'd be happy to join a group that knows the solution and is prepared to take on Odin (don't have Odin Materia on my semi-perfect save yet).
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  chuDr3t4 Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:41 am

I think subforum is needed.
I personally want to play Hardcore game mode(and may be Hard or even Very hard) with as many people as possible. 4 players minimum imo just because of game difficulty.

Add: But this idea about HC is doomed to be a failure since HC is a game option and game itself isn't differentiating between SC and HC save codes, so not only you can reload your dead HC char over and over, but you can get your saved SC chat in HC game.

Last edited by chuDr3t4 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding thoughts)
chuDr3t4
chuDr3t4

Back to top Go down

Post  mafab Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

IGN: Infernal_flare
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Availability: I rarely play WC3 at the moment, but if I do I would respond.
Note: I don't have Odin yet and would gladly join a search. Very Happy

mafab

Back to top Go down

Players Thread - Looking for people to play with? Empty looking for players

Post  liz7 Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 pm

played this game a long time ago but only solo. I plan to play again but this with other player. how do I do that?

liz7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down