Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Excellent Update!

Go down

Most Excellent Update! Empty Most Excellent Update!

Post  Faelynna Wed May 08, 2013 5:11 pm

I've enjoyed fferpg since, well i'm old let's put it that way rofl! This update took a long time, but with as few real coders it had--- the wait was really worth it! I absolutely love the Bazaar addition, adds more flavor to killing monsters and wondering what you'll create at the Bazaar.. I like it better than just zombie-killing for gold. The Battle Arena is a lot of fun too. I was wondering what was going to happen with the Queklain (i always misspell it's name) quest... then went to go do a Guardia Forest battle and OH HEY lol.The terrain touchups are also brilliant and cleaned up some areas nicely. I've only gotten about half way through the game's quests again but so far I really like all the touchups to the quests too. I've even kept my text speed at normal to catch any new information they've been giving... oi if i keep going this is going to be bad!

Overall you guys seriously rock my socks. Thank you all so much for sticking with it and releasing an awesome update. Very Happy I've played for a few days now and have not had any crashes from the game and. compared to the older maps. i don't experience as much slow-down after 5+ hour games. Either my computer is behaving or you guys squashed some memory leaks. All in all.. COOKIES AND HUGS FOR ALL who helped get this release out (even you beta testers!)! I'd glomp you all if i could! *glomps monitor*
Faelynna
Faelynna

Back to top Go down