Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This map is great!

4 posters

Go down

This map is great! Empty This map is great!

Post  robizeratul Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:50 pm

just wanted to thank you for making this map.I have an old PC and can't run a lot of games so i'm stuck with the old stuff.Thanks to you I had a blast playing this map!Last time I played it was a few years ago,it's amazing how much everything has changed.
I'm so excited! hope many more cool features will come!

robizeratul

Back to top Go down

This map is great! Empty Re: This map is great!

Post  Karifean Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:59 am

Thank you, it's appreciated^^
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Kesa_ Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:30 am

i use to play this map since 2009. i still rememder that monsters in the night elf forest is the strongest one and nothing in snowy mountain. until now its really awesome progress, i hope any update will be released soon.
Kesa_
Kesa_

Back to top Go down

This map is great! Empty YESSSS FINALLLLLYYYYY FOUND YOUUUUUUUU

Post  shekhar9bittu Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:17 am

THANKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUU GUYS

ILYAS man i love you for what you have created here, and also the whole team thats worked on this map and improved it so much, you guys are
really superb man

WHYYYYY isnt this mind blowing, ass kicking map on hiveworkshop???????? i found an old version there, somebody uploaded a better version there but it has been removed, and people in the comments they just love that older version map, you can see everybody full of appreciation,

I played this map long ago, and i loveddd it then, and i wondered how can a custom map be so awesome, hahahahhaa,

I so much wanted to thank the dev team man,, really im so happy i found this forum, thank you guys you are the best,

and where is ILYAS???? where is he??

shekhar9bittu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum