Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of questions in one.

2 posters

Go down

Couple of questions in one. Empty Couple of questions in one.

Post  Andrenden Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:06 am

First question. Anyone know if the Gilgamesh 2 Fight was fixed so that you can complete Big Bridge then Penance? I'm at the point to either summon him or complete that quest then summon. Just not sure if the order has been fixed.

Question 2, what's the deal with Trickster in Snowy Mountains? I noticed a shadow and chased it. I then murdered the chocobo but it didn't drop anything. I think I recall seeing his shado below in 9.3 but I never caught up to him. Not sure if he did anything or if I could have tamed him as a white Chocobo *even though he was an enemy*

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Couple of questions in one. Empty Re: Couple of questions in one.

Post  Karifean Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Since the Ring of Darkness fights now work a bit differently (the order is no longer fixed at all), there shouldn't be any problems at all with completing the quest, then summoning him.

Nothing special about Trickster at the moment. He shows up when you kill a Snowy Mountains Chocobo and you can fight him if you run into his shade. That's all.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down