Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish list for the next version...

Go down

Wish list for the next version... Empty Wish list for the next version...

Post  Andrenden Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:44 am

1) My name in lights and crowned supreme ruler of Gaya Aire tam enib moc to still be useable through use of a spell book submenu.

2) Adapt this for Summons because carrying around 4 summons is to much work! *5 if you use Boco for some odd reason*

3) "Onion Knight" gear, usable only for Freelancer, that comes in multiple varieties, all of which augment various abilities. Allowing your Freelancer to be further built the way you want. This gear might allow specialized augmentation of skills, much like the elemental wands can change elemental spells, thunder wand giving Thundaga a Master rank Speed Break for instance. The gear itself would be balanced stat wise with Agi/Str/Int in equal amounts on each peice so you'll still have incentive to use other gear. The augmentations wouldn't just boost the freelancer skill to master rank, though this is an option, they would provide utility to the skills or perhaps just allow you to have an Ultimate from a specific class. I think the ultimately on classes have 6 ranks and the Freelancer can't choose any ultimate for balancing but I feel if the gear could add rank 3 *of the 6 total* of an ultimate that it would balance well since you would have to sacrifice a gear slot for it.

4) A caster offhand. At some point intellect off hands went the way of the Dodo. Unholy shield is the only one I can think of and I don't even think it drops anymore due to the change to what those "Boss" enemies can drop. Nilhem in Guardia Forest always seems to drop his headpiece now when I think he was the only provider of the Unholy Shield. This also means you can't curse a Unholy Shield for the MP regeneration. Never mind the fact the shield itself is essentially a beginners shield as opposed to one you would want in endgame, though maybe someone would Sacrifice the advantages of a stronger shield in exchange for the MP regeneration. I suggest a intellect shield with 20 mana per second regeneration or 100% increased regeneration, whichever is higher, a 70% magic reduction *in exchange for actual physical blocking, though this is made redundant by the end game caster helmet so it's debatable* with an "On Use" ability to apply the "Magic Shield" buff to you and nearby allies much like the Rune that drops does, allowing the soaking of 1 hostile spell on a 40 second cooldown. This allows a caster/support offhand as shields themselves generally only benefit you if you're being attacked directly and there are plenty of options if your using he shield simply for damage absorption.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Wish list for the next version... Empty Re: Wish list for the next version...

Post  Andrenden Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:03 am

Ooo! Just thought of another

5) Consider giving the spells in the combined materia spell book submenu from suggestion 1 new spell ranks that modify in relation to casters stats. Casters have a lot of MP and their skills costs are generally pretty small. Factor in all the assorted regeneration laying around and unless you're specifically being Mana drained or otherwise depleted *through use of Divine Shield for example* you can stand to use MORE spells with the materia and as you're a caster with higher intellect values you should be able to use these to their fullest. Other classes would still benefit from the newer scaling as well but this would favor the intellect heavy caster classes with more MP then they know what to do with. Skills like a wizards Bolt can hit for 8000 per cast using Nirvana, Tiara, Robe of Lords, Iron Duke for intellect gains so a cast of Wateraga for 250 damage of whatever per enemy is largely overshadowed. Maybe the new spell ranks would add new features to it as well such as the wave from Wateraga knocking enemies back along its path as well, Aeroaga summons a Tornado on your target but the tornado persists damaging enemies that get close to your target while still applying the slow as if they had been there when you cast the skill. Possibly make it summon a tornado you can move around that does this so that you could say, cover yourself by placing the tornado and moving it where it's needed while fighting another enemy. Quakeaga could stun units in its area as opposed to just slowing, ensuring that full damage gets dealt to your targets.

The idea got a little broad but for the most part allowing casters to have more actual spells to cast is always a good thing and I hope you'd consider it. I'm not sure if you could justify the effort/time it might take as it's largely quality of life though.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down