Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity about why the linking of mastery to other classes was removed

2 posters

Go down

Curiosity about why the linking of mastery to other classes was removed Empty Curiosity about why the linking of mastery to other classes was removed

Post  skullsumoner Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:20 pm

I used to play this game a tonn. I remember mastering every class for that sweet sweet stat boost. Now there is almost no reason to master every class that I have found since there is no stat boost. Why was it removed is there something I am missing?

skullsumoner

Back to top Go down

Curiosity about why the linking of mastery to other classes was removed Empty Re: Curiosity about why the linking of mastery to other classes was removed

Post  Karifean Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Precisely to remove the *need* to grind out all the Ultimate Masters to be able to really stand a chance. It still gives the Freelancer bonus stats, so it's not entirely in vain, but you can play and be a valuable member of a team without having to grind everything out beforehand.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Curiosity about why the linking of mastery to other classes was removed Empty grinding question.

Post  skullsumoner Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:02 am

I know for many that is a blessing. I believe you could be very useful and able to help with ought the massive grind. I suppose it was just one of my main lures to the game it made it a continual progress that nevver ended lol and I loved it. Thanks for the reply. I am just meh about this version. Maybe I will see the impact it has on the freelancer.

skullsumoner

Back to top Go down

Curiosity about why the linking of mastery to other classes was removed Empty Re: Curiosity about why the linking of mastery to other classes was removed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down