Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone still playing this?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone still playing this? Empty Anyone still playing this?

Post  LostInMyMind Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:28 am

I've played on nonterrorist's bot a couple times, but i usually end up waiting like half an hour before anything happens. Would like some people to post here and consistently play with me if they're down.

IGN: LostInMyMind
Realm: USwest
Load progress atm: Lol probably not even at 500 total lvls yet. But will be getting there soon.

Please post up your ign and realm so i can just add you guys and check up whether you guys are on or not.

LostInMyMind

Back to top Go down

Anyone still playing this? Empty Re: Anyone still playing this?

Post  Zergling_man Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 am

zergling_man@useast/azeroth in op nt basically all the time. If I'm not there, I'm out.
Also wisknort@useast (SC) in SWAT just as often. It's a chat account. (I couldn't be bothered creating a second chat account, considering I don't have more keys to go with it.)

I'm basically never on at the moment, though uni's just finishing, so it should be easier to catch me for a game.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  LostInMyMind Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:50 am

Good to know someone replied lol. I'm actually maxed out atm now and im pretty much just looking to try to get past eden, but the bot's games are taking WAY too long to fill and people normally leave before it starts. I will start afking in op nt whenever im on so hopefully we'll be able to play a game together sometime lol.

LostInMyMind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down