Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked Omega's Azz Solo Normal mode :)

4 posters

Go down

Kicked Omega's Azz Solo Normal mode :) Empty Kicked Omega's Azz Solo Normal mode :)

Post  ceimdhal Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:31 pm

i did it solo mode omega though took me about 30 mins on normal mode but still proud of it..

what shuold i do now.. i dont know how to start odin quest or any other remaining secret ones..

uhm i found all barrels but nothing happened

anyone please help.. thnx a lot.. more powers FFERPG

hope new version comes.. cat

ceimdhal

Back to top Go down

Kicked Omega's Azz Solo Normal mode :) Empty Re: Kicked Omega's Azz Solo Normal mode :)

Post  Archmystic Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:26 pm

if you found all barrels try killing wizards in the northern mountains. some help might show up there Smile

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Kicked Omega's Azz Solo Normal mode :) Empty Re: Kicked Omega's Azz Solo Normal mode :)

Post  Andrenden Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:37 pm

I've heard to kill wizards after the barrels but nothing seems to happen for me either lol, other then the Notes dropping which drop without barrels being destroyed. Otherwise if you've beat Omega then in 9.3 you still had Dark Eidolons and a secret boss to face Smile

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 am

Andrenden wrote:I've heard to kill wizards after the barrels but nothing seems to happen for me either lol, other then the Notes dropping which drop without barrels being destroyed.

i just kinda noticed in 2-3 games i played that the notes - and more varied notes dropped the more secret barrels i destroyed o.o but that just might be my weirdass luck more than anything.

also regarding "secret boss" are you talking about odin he already mentioned or is there another one?
if so then i still got abit to do left Twisted Evil

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:58 am

The secret barrels do indeed change the notes the wizards drop. There are quite some optional boss fights in this map (including team-ups like Mega-Tonberry + Jumbo Cactuar + Great Malboro) but I'm pretty sure he means the one unlocked by the Perfect Mark of Darkness.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 am

Karifean wrote:The secret barrels do indeed change the notes the wizards drop. There are quite some optional boss fights in this map (including team-ups like Mega-Tonberry + Jumbo Cactuar + Great Malboro) but I'm pretty sure he means the one unlocked by the Perfect Mark of Darkness.

explains alot for my head, since odin used to be the "secret" boss, well he still is but there are new contestents up :>

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  ceimdhal Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Karifean wrote:The secret barrels do indeed change the notes the wizards drop. There are quite some optional boss fights in this map (including team-ups like Mega-Tonberry + Jumbo Cactuar + Great Malboro) but I'm pretty sure he means the one unlocked by the Perfect Mark of Darkness.

really???????
o dear still got lots of things to uncover.. hmm seems i will be getting notes from the wizards first to proceed o whatever there was left..

anyway.. i applaud the makers of this map since it was beautifully made.. Smile
simple yet elegant..

ceimdhal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down