Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible?

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible? Empty Is it possible?

Post  Bhedar Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 am

Is possible to solo "Omega Weapon"?
if yes, plz give me some details =d

Bhedar

Back to top Go down

Is it possible? Empty Re: Is it possible?

Post  Andrenden Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 am

Short of spamming summons and running theres no way to solo him. Here however is a method the average joe can use. You'll want to unlock Hero Drinks from the panda "Fire" to do this as you'll need quite a few... Get the Seitengrat bow and an Archer, pop a hero drink, run right next to him and use flurry of arrows. If you are not RIGHT next to him your arrows my miss the target. This will take quite awhile and He will run away everytime he is hit but eventually you can back him into a corner *for me it seems to be where Ultima spawned, Omega always runs over there trying to get away from the arrows* Just keep using Hero Drink and Flurry of Arrows then running away and waiting for the hero drink cooldown. This works with 1 player though it's not much different then spamming summons.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhedar Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:59 am

what do you mean with spamming summons? are u talking about summoner?

Bhedar

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 am

No i'm referring to the summon materias such as Odin. It's not so much soloing as being cheap with some of the higher super bosses as the re is just no way to withstand the damage *or the stuns/slows/ect.* alone. My method of using Hero Drinks and hitting Omega with Flurry of Arrows is probably the easiest way to beat him as for me the Flurry does 3000 or so a arrow and shoots maybe 7-9 arrows when I use seitengrat. It's a lot of damage in a short time.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum