Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ Summary

3 posters

Go down

FAQ Summary Empty FAQ Summary

Post  Admin Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm

This is a FAQ for people who don't know the game and its entirety.

Q)What is FFERPG?

A)FFERPG = Final Fantasy Epic RPG. It's a map originally created by ILYAS and is now currently developed by Pfeffer and his team

Q)What is this game about?
A)This is a game based on the franchise and world of Final Fantasy. Basically you use classes based on Final Fantasy Tactics, and fight in a free enviroment.

Q)Areas to train?

A)You probably have a class that u want to work for(there's 20 so don't tell me u don't have any).

Anyway, u can train anywhere. Its just the efficiency. The job u have affects the area where u can train, so don't be afraid to experiment.

Q)Max level?
A)Currently the max level for one character is lv 99, since theres 20 jobs, u can get a total level of 1980 (WOW)

Note: you actually can get to a total level of 1980 in 18 hours, which gets you around at least level 60 in maple.

Q)Who are the bosses?
A)There's a bunch of them. I'd even tell u what they do. Those not in this list are meant as a surprise.

Setag : Does absolutely nothing but summons abomination
Nil'rem : Summons abominations, casts a very low levelled stop.
Elmdor : Melee stun for 3-5 sec and goes on battle frenzy once in a while
Ogre king : Melee stuns for 1 sec, probably gets bloodlust from the magi beside him, goes on Avatar in 30% hp (i found this guy fun though)
Fire Golem : A level 3 Throw Rock, and has absolutely nothing else to do with fire.
Mithril Golem : Magic immune, Fortified armor
Pandemona : Throws a cyclone at you which slows you down then runs to you to get killed, sometimes uses a spell(i forgot) that does some petty damage
Titan : Local Quake a single target stun. This guy was fun until i used ranged characters.
Leviathan : Holy damage(!), Mana burn(!), and Shell. Absolutely boring but strong.
Typhon : Has the spell Holy and a Shoot Ghost ability similar to Throw Rock. The main problem is the monsters which probably come after you though.
Link/Adria : Absolutely useless, has quite a bit of hp and uses slow
Dreadlord : Summons ghouls not stronger than the weakest ogre, has reincarnation. Drops good stuff for beginners though.
Gafgarion : Mana burns for 500, Level 8 Thunder(?), casts haste.
Gnoll King : Useless, thick pile of meat which anyone can kill easily in a matter of minutes, so long u kill the gnoll behind first. FYI one of the gnoll behind casts Mark of the Claw.
Agrias : Curaga, Blind, Lightning Stab(i'm pretty sure she used that on me before), Morphs into Shadow Queen Lilith
Shadow Queen Lilith : Blind, Summon Spirit, Attract Ramza(lol). This boss was fun as well.
Kilrog : Firaga, Thundaga, Phantom Knights, Spirit Link. This is another fun boss.
Cid : You only need to cut him 1/4 hp. Doesn't do anything but attack.

Q)Quests?
A)Ah, the life of every RPG. There's a total of 44 quests u can undergo, 2 hidden ones and 2 superbosses, namely Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon.

Q)Anything strong?
A)Yes, there is Eden. Though he is weaker than Omega Weapon, you need to defeat him within 5 mins.

Karifean wrote:Spoiler: Who Is Eden?
Spoiler:

Q)What happened to Archbishop and Heavenly Knight?
A)
Karifean wrote:No, they do not exist in that version. Actually, they do exist, but you can't get them. They will be rebuilt for 0.9.3.

Q)When's the next version coming up?
A)
Karifean wrote:There is no date set yet. It will take many months at least, so don't expect it to come soon.

Hope this will clear up the questions in the forum.

Admin
Admin

https://fferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FAQ Summary Empty after eden was called

Post  fafnir Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 pm

After eden was called where is it ?

fafnir

Back to top Go down

FAQ Summary Empty Re: FAQ Summary

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Next to the quest giver. You should see it directly. But it can be that it died from a bug, if you waited to long. This should be fixed in next version.

Admin
Admin

https://fferpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Admin wrote:Note: you actually can get to a total level of 1980 in 18 hours, which gets you around at least level 60 in maple.
You require additional power-levelling. Seriously, levelcap in 18 hours? I'm interested to see who's done that and how. Though my total playtime to hit that may have been similar...

(Sorry if this isn't appropriate for this thread.)
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  -VigRouX- Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Is priscilla available in version 0.8.2 ? I've killed the last boss quite easily at the snowy region and now have nothing to do. Is there any hidden quest in here?

-VigRouX-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum