Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post  Augustin Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 pm

I`ve read like ... everything on the old forum, on pollama ( could never log in tho` ) . GLad to see you guys made a forum where you can actually log in and works . I`ve been playing this since .. ever, got everything mastered and etc . Would like to see some ppl hosting this or getting together to play since i cant kill eden alone . Waiting for you guys to answer and come with some suggestions . Also you can email me at siraugustin @ yahoo.com if i become inactive here ( i keep forgetting stuff xD ) .

Augustin

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post  Zergling_man Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey man, welcome to the "new" forum that's been up for longer than PoLlama had the login bug.
Getting games together is apparently one thing we don't do well. Razz Though I think we have a dedicated thread for that somewhere around here. Anyways, mostly the only active thread is the finding Odin one, if you want to help work on that. (Which means killing Eden...)
There's also a few ideas here, and we're slowly remaking the rest of the ones from the old forum. They're kinda dying though, so some new brains to help propell that can't go astray.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Augustin Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:20 pm

well ... how could i go for odin`s or etc when i didnt even kill eden and cba staying god knows how long to kill ultima alone . I havent played alot lately after i achieved everything i could in the game by playing alone . So i`m searching for ppl to play with..

Augustin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 am

Yeah, that's pretty much my position a well. I'm lucky enough to have a few local players though, so as soon as I can bug them into booting it back up, we'll be rolling around doing some stuff.
Though, the objective is still to try and coordinate ourselves all together on Garena or Battle.net. I live at GMT+10, and I'm on usually anytime after 2PM here. Best way to contact me is probably PM me on this forum, I'll find that reasonably quickly.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Augustin Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:48 pm

i`m GMT +3:00, living in romania so its quite hard Smile

Augustin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down