Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V9.6.1 changes you've noticed

4 posters

Go down

V9.6.1 changes you've noticed Empty V9.6.1 changes you've noticed

Post  Jakchal Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:46 pm

So far I'm loving the update. The music was a great feature
Things I've noticed so far:
Oversoul mobs. Drop better gear, gold, and SHARDS. Can be pretty tough if under geared. Noticed more if these in northern mountains mostly
Shards drop at a much better rate now, love this.

Anything else you've noticed so far?

Jakchal

Back to top Go down

V9.6.1 changes you've noticed Empty Re: V9.6.1 changes you've noticed

Post  kamil Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:59 pm

death seeker still not appear after i kill this dreadlord near mountains, so cant complete quest with shinra, same as was on older ver

kamil

Back to top Go down

Post  SargeRox Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Kamil, the Death Seeker is dropped by the Lich, in the main quest, near the boss where you save the kidnapped kid.

SargeRox

Back to top Go down

Post  EasleyRR Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:54 am

It's been a long time since i've played this MAP last time and it improved alot and see so many cool things tto do now.
Also, like that "Oversoul" but, i have to say that when it appears on a boss, it's very annoying to deal with, speacilly if you play alone... Dunno if all bosses can happen, but that Satyr with Crystal ball, happened in 2 games, and it took me very long time to find a way/hero to take on it, was very challenging!!!

Also, what happened with bonuses we used to get when mastering a class? I really liked it, not to mention we had a point in lvling all classes to 99(know it might be boring for some players, but still was very good even now that it's a more challenging game).

Noticed the Freelancer guy... Seems very interesting, have to try it any time!

Another thing is, dunno if it was a bug or not, but sometimes when i'm running around "Naga Island", i suddenly die, near that thing like a vulcan... Idk if it's intended or not...

EasleyRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum