Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Eden???

+5
Zergling_man
Karifean
stark2700
Rekieum
legenday
9 posters

Go down

Where is Eden??? Empty Where is Eden???

Post  legenday Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:37 am

I Kill Ultimate weapon in Normal mode ( singleplayer )

When i came to summoner Priscilla who can summon Eidolon Eden. She told me fight in 5 minutes. But I didn't see Eden. I only saw shadow of Eden lie under priscilla feet
Anyone can show me Where is Eden? Thanks alot

legenday

Back to top Go down

Where is Eden??? Empty Re: Where is Eden???

Post  Rekieum Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 am

Yes, in this version we have a bug with Eden. After some long time, he just dies, making that quest impossible to complete. You have to be faster at completing all the quest and defeating Ultima, so you can beat Eden when he is still alive!
Rekieum
Rekieum

Back to top Go down

Post  stark2700 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Eden worth the effort? does he drop anything good?

stark2700

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

No, nothing at all (yet).
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  stark2700 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am

Can I solo kill Eden? I used my sorcerer but is too strong and it has a timer. Got any tips how to solo kill him?

stark2700

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 pm

The current strategy for killing Eden solo seems to be using a Monk. His ultimate gives him spell immunity which is really good, seeing as Eden has Ultima and Stop among other things. (I saw elsewhere around here it was those two plus Blind, I seem to recall there was something else though.)
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:57 pm

I only managed to solo eden with a monk by abusing the current bug.
Waited like hell to do it, but otherwise i don't see how it's humanly possible to kill him at full hp right from the start even with monk and lots of phoenix downs/elixirs.

For the record i got everything ultimate mastered and was using what i consider to be the best equips+gaia skills.

Eden has the regular annoying boss skills:
-Stop
-Blind
--Will cast them almost on recharge making the fight frustrating

To fight him fairly i advise getting everything ultimate mastered (shouldn't take more than 3 days) and get a good team to get him.

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekieum Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:09 am

It will be very difficult to get rid of Eden in the new version... But I think that a pretty good 8 team can beat him, but we would have to think an 8 player strategy (like using 4 monks, a time mage, 2 sorc, hk, etc!)
Rekieum
Rekieum

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 am

I don't think sorcerer is that useful.

Time mage+oracle = atk+speed boost + dispell

Even a group of prophets could keep the arty healed (unless the healing skill is fixed, but atm 2 prophets could keep the team alive without trouble indefinitely), and they got holy damage which is not that bad.

IMO there's not much good combos since blind will hinder any fighter class besides monk (while in avatar), and the casters aren't viable on foes with so much armor, at least for now since the spells don't scale well enough with their level.

While auto attack is the best form of damage, there's not much things better than time mage or oracle for raw damage.

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 am

Alright, if we're looking at 8 players, I'm thinking:

Monk
Monk
Samurai
Ninja
Time Mage
Oracle
Prophet
Archer

The Archer, Oracle and Time Mage mean huge attackspeed and damage, and that will be going on the Samurai/Ninja, the guys with huge crits. (And because the Monk can't be buffed. :/) As Flameseeker mentioned, Dispell will be seeing heavy use, and you'll need the three 'supports' coordinated to keep the buffs up.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 am

I wonder where anyone is going to get an 8 person team... In my opinion he is overpowered.
psxlover
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:11 am

Are there not at least 8 people on this forum? Also, my brother, Skater, hasn't signed up here yet, but he'd also be in for an Eden-killing if we set one up. Heck, if I ask around enough, I could possibly find 4 from my local crew. (This including Hinisstin.) If I can gather up half, surely between everyone else they can meet the other half.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:42 pm

I would join if I get the time.
I still have on hold the 101% completion in my to do list.

We just need to gather everyone, and get the time right. (and hope none of the dc's or portal stuck bugs happens)

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Zergling_man wrote:Are there not at least 8 people on this forum? Also, my brother, Skater, hasn't signed up here yet, but he'd also be in for an Eden-killing if we set one up. Heck, if I ask around enough, I could possibly find 4 from my local crew. (This including Hinisstin.) If I can gather up half, surely between everyone else they can meet the other half.

I believe that gathering 8 people from a forum at the same time to play would be quite hard, and not everyone has 8 friends that play rpgs. Plus imagine doing all the quests up to eden and then having a desync.
psxlover
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:39 am

Oh man, forgot about desyncs. Ugh. Horrible memories...

Anyway, my point was not that we would gather everyone on this forum, nor that we wouldn't attempt it; instead, those of us on here who can get together do, and bring anyone else we can, and see what numbers we can achieve.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:01 am

It wouldn't take much time to do the quests with 8 men fully ultimate master.
Just get them on the right position o you don't have to travel back and forth every time.

The problem lies on those quests that need some time to appear, which should give more than enough time to finish all secondary quests and bonus quests to lessen the boredom.

Ultima shouldn't be too hard either, killing it normally or abnormally. 6 monks + 2 prophets could do it fast and without deaths since we would be playing very easy. (does the prophet's healing gets by avatar since its aoe?)

With desynchs we can't do much more than hope for an hour or 2 of good luck, and portal stuck could be solved by not using the portal at all. (Go, go time mage the best job for a fast playthrough).

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:06 am

Flameseeker wrote:It wouldn't take much time to do the quests with 8 men fully ultimate master.
Just get them on the right position o you don't have to travel back and forth every time.

The problem lies on those quests that need some time to appear, which should give more than enough time to finish all secondary quests and bonus quests to lessen the boredom.
Yeah, that's basically what I was saying, I gave the time I did because I was thinking specifically of waiting for Mr. Auto-Life to spawn.

Flameseeker wrote:Ultima shouldn't be too hard either, killing it normally or abnormally. 6 monks + 2 prophets could do it fast and without deaths since we would be playing very easy. (does the prophet's healing gets by avatar since its aoe?)
Good question... I don't know enough about how Avatar and magic-immune in general works to know what the ruling here would be. I'm quite willing to learn though.

Flameseeker wrote:With desynchs we can't do much more than hope for an hour or 2 of good luck, and portal stuck could be solved by not using the portal at all. (Go, go time mage the best job for a fast playthrough).
Haha, Time Mage is so good. Before his teleport got nerfed to need a target it was even better. <_< Still one of my favourites though. "Lol, you didn't hit me, I'm over here now!"
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinisstin Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:42 am

I'd be up to take on eden, as for times me, zergling_man and skater who zergling mentioned are all in the GMT +10 time zone (Australia) so I think the best time to get everyone together would be during a weekend cause us guys stay up late at night and stuff and we could play during your daytime?

Hinisstin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 am

Alternately, if we're going with a weekend, we can take advantage of most of them being in the evening while it's midday for us. Midday-2PM makes it 7-9PM on the West coast, and roughly 10PM-midnight for the East coast.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinisstin Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:30 pm

If it is a weekend almost anytime is good for me.

Hinisstin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm at GMT (Portugal) and i could join in as well.
Hells_Prodigy at garena (usually off-line since i rarely play war3 nowadays), might get a friend coming depending on his availability.

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 am

Flameseeker wrote:I'm at GMT (Portugal) and i could join in as well.
Hells_Prodigy at garena (usually off-line since i rarely play war3 nowadays), might get a friend coming depending on his availability.
I'll add you later, I can't guarantee I'll be immediately available though. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinisstin Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Once we get enough people interested we should organise a time that we can all play on this thread or another one...

Hinisstin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:43 am

I believe that's what we're doing between about 3 threads. If someone picks a date on a weekend about 3 weeks away, that should be enough time for most of us to prepare. (I'm not going to pick it though.)
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 pm

OP he is! ill give him that... and using any characters to level 99 takes it hard to make his hp at half... even 2 people at 99 cant manage to kill it with full hp concerning the time limits! 3 if fair... without your eye out of those phoenix downs and gaya's magic break! coz the "stop" is what its called for... itll stop you whatever it can
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down