Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masamune?????

+4
Shyido
Mavs
capt-rice
Supradth
8 posters

Go down

Masamune????? Empty Masamune?????

Post  Supradth Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 am

Is Masamune worth getting? If it is can someone help me figure out how to get the 3 items for it to become available?

How do i unlock Island Cup? right now ive beaten forest cup 10x, barrens cup 12x, mountain cup 30x, chocobo cup 5x, and lothlorien cup 10x.

Supradth

Back to top Go down

Masamune????? Empty Re: Masamune?????

Post  capt-rice Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 pm

you can get ultima weapon from killing ultima which is (i think) the best weapon or sell enchanted rock sharp rock and mine material at the bazarr and sometimes itll make lionheart and something else which are pretty good weapons.
and i have the same problem with the arena.. sometimes it unlocks but most the time i get stuck on the same cup as you are

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

From what I've found, most of the cups unlock by killing the bosses in the previous cup. That means that theoretically, if you're extremely unlucky, you could do those cups 100 times and still not unlock it.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyido Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 am

Recalling that for the boss appear in the arena, it needs to be warm during the game first

Shyido

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurini Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Remember to talk to a specific NPC. If you follow the story a little bit you can tell witch one to talk to. It might work.

Spoiler:

Taurini

Back to top Go down

Post  BLUBBER Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Mavs wrote:From what I've found, most of the cups unlock by killing the bosses in the previous cup. That means that theoretically, if you're extremely unlucky, you could do those cups 100 times and still not unlock it.

unless it was changed from the beta the only cup that requires you to defeat a certain enemy is the chocobo cup, all other cups(except forest/lothlorien) are unlocked by beating other cups x amount of times.
So the island cup not unlocking is a bug.

BLUBBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Hmm, after checking things out a little bit more, I take back that most of the cups unlock that way. I've succesfully unlocked 9/10 cups and the only one besides chocobo that doesn't unlock by an outside event or x number of cup wins is island. I know this, because I ussually unlock it while doing mountain cup, and I've unlocked it as soon as the first win, and as late as the 7th.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancoek Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:13 pm

for chocobo cup ,,, just play some forest cup (usually i got that choco on 10th)

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 pm

You unlock Island Cup by beating both Barrens and Mountains Cup.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down