Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.3

+11
B[A]dong
KieranM
Zadan
bobjoe123
Zergling_man
Gemminus
robizeratul
liz7
amflitz
bestmage13
Karifean
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.3

Post  B[A]dong Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:29 am

Hope you try to unfree\e it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Ive already finished the gaaaammmmeeee Smile Smile Smile But I still want more Razz Razz Razz Razz Ive finished everthing so I hope can still load my Character.......All done from secret bosses up toall quest.... even the solo odin I have managed Very Happy

B[A]dong

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:10 am

B[A]dong wrote:Hope you try to unfree\e it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy    Ive already finished the gaaaammmmeeee Smile Smile Smile  But I still want more Razz Razz Razz Razz   Ive finished everthing so I hope can still load my Character.......All done from secret bosses up toall quest.... even the solo odin I have managed Very Happy
All the secret bosses? Even the Secret Gilgamesh, Judges *all 5 of them!* and Penance? Those judges are hard unless you can spread them right.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  B[A]dong Sun May 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Andrenden wrote:
B[A]dong wrote:Hope you try to unfree\e it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy    Ive already finished the gaaaammmmeeee Smile Smile Smile  But I still want more Razz Razz Razz Razz   Ive finished everthing so I hope can still load my Character.......All done from secret bosses up toall quest.... even the solo odin I have managed Very Happy
All the secret bosses? Even the Secret Gilgamesh, Judges *all 5 of them!* and Penance? Those judges are hard unless you can spread them right.
Yeah......ive finished them all Very Happy  Using Odin Materia and Tonberry ...... Its quite hard because you must do it cautiously Sometimes after you use tonberry materia  they just heal themselves so I tried it many times..... and on penance Very Happy Very Happy  quite hard cuz he realy is a hard hitting boss .. the one that I took first is odin of course....after odin I took down strongest shinra .... also I fought The warring Triad ... Split devil and many more on the arena Razz Razz Gilgamesh is quite a shocker because after I defeated penance he showed up Rolling Eyes

B[A]dong

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozzz Tue May 05, 2015 4:13 am

This may be the wrong thread but where do you guys play? How can I play with people here? I only have Garena.

Lozzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2