Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Normal and Hard

+3
Taurini
Mavs
Shyido
7 posters

Go down

Easy Normal and Hard Empty Easy Normal and Hard

Post  Shyido Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm

In the game says play at Easy, some items may not appear.

Someone can tell if there is some limitation to Normal also?
For some rare item, you must play on Hard?

I play solo, so always play on normal not to get too hard
So I was wondering whether to get the rarer items, if I'll need to play on Hard

Shyido

Back to top Go down

Easy Normal and Hard Empty Re: Easy Normal and Hard

Post  Mavs Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm not completely sure about it, but I know that drop rates and exp scale with difficulty. I heard that some things that I'm guessing have like a ~30% drop chance on normal have 100% on very hard. It's only natural that the 'harder' you work, the better the rewards Razz.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurini Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Yeah you could definitely get good gear in normal, but its harder. Try harder to get higher chance=)

Taurini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sworddragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:19 pm

I think Shyido is talking about content and not items. The new version doesn't provide all content on very easy. What about easy and other difficulties? Is there content locked too on these settings? Have we always to play on very hard to get all content?

Sworddragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurini Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm

What mean is on normal there is some chance to get almost all gear with some few exceptions. Its just harder to get to the lower drop rate of the good gear. I got a certain shield from a certain boss on normal after like 3-4 tries. But if i had played on very hard then i would just have to try 1 time, because its always a drop on very hard. IF you don´t want it to be too hard, you just have to replay the game until you get Ur item on the difficultynormal.

To beat harder difficulty, might be a good idea to get higher levels on you characters/jobs. To gain the passive bonuses to all characters. Which will lead to it gets lot better/easier and not too hard on the other difficulty which will in turn lead to a better drop rate.

Hope Kari would correct me if I´m wrong now but.. NORMAL CAN drops almost every item, but with low chance to drop and thats what Shyido wanted to know.

EDIT: Easy and very easy are limited i guess because it would not be fair for anyone to get the better gear that easy. Kari would have to go deeper on this. Too say what items will not be on those difficulty would be to spoil allot. But I wouldn't count the best gear would be in The green colored difficult Easy and Very Easy

By content do you mean missions? Quest? Parts of the map? If so, i think everything will be unlocked, you will just miss out Items that would be there on higher difficulty.

Taurini

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyido Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Well, my doubt is because I've done all 50 quests, found all barrels secret, I can kill all the Dark Eidolons (can not kill the third form of Bahamut :/), unlocked all arenas and almost all of the monsters NPCs next to the arenas, I can kill Ultima and Omega, and recently saw a scene where Shinra getting omega and was turning ... I'm almost 1980 of lvs (somewhere around 1940, missing only one ultimate) and still have so much I can not take it, I wonder if the reason I would be playing on Normal because Solo game as if Hard not to change conseguria do almost none of this '-'

Well, it's probably because you have not figured out the secret behind some of these items that still can not catch them, as Masamune that I have no idea where to start and Invisible Box that no matter what I do, always gives me just a penny '-'

Shyido

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 am

Shyido wrote:Well, my doubt is because I've done all 50 quests, found all barrels secret, I can kill all the Dark Eidolons (can not kill the third form of Bahamut :/), unlocked all arenas and almost all of the monsters NPCs next to the arenas, I can kill Ultima and Omega, and recently saw a scene where Shinra getting omega and was turning ... I'm almost 1980 of lvs (somewhere around 1940, missing only one ultimate) and still have so much I can not take it, I wonder if the reason I would be playing on Normal because Solo game as if Hard not to change conseguria do almost none of this '-'

Well, it's probably because you have not figured out the secret behind some of these items that still can not catch them, as Masamune that I have no idea where to start and Invisible Box that no matter what I do, always gives me just a penny '-'

All content and secrets are unlockable on normal or higher.
Only on Easy and very easy are some stuff locked (Hades? Some dark eidolons? alteast these two afaik)

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Archmystic wrote:All content and secrets are unlockable on normal or higher.
Only on Easy and very easy are some stuff locked (Hades? Some dark eidolons? alteast these two afaik)

I know of at least one thing that you can't get on normal, or hard.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Archmystic Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Mavs wrote:

Maybe its just my memory that raped my mind, but i think i read somewhere that everything is achieveable on normal..

can you send me a PM with a hint towards the thing you mention?

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Tue May 21, 2013 12:26 am

Archmystic wrote:
Mavs wrote:

Maybe its just my memory that raped my mind, but i think i read somewhere that everything is achieveable on normal..

can you send me a PM with a hint towards the thing you mention?
I don't recall anything being "Very Hard" Exclusive either... that's not a requirement for the one item I can think of that wants you to think outside of the invisible box...

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Tue May 21, 2013 12:29 am

Pretty sure that's the only thing exclusive to Very Hard. It still has its advantages though, such as better drop rates for rare items, more EXP, etc.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down