Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinra mission / dimension connections

4 posters

Go down

Shinra mission / dimension connections Empty Shinra mission / dimension connections

Post  azerom Sat May 18, 2013 6:23 am

i was very happy after i find the death seeker but now i need to find the tropical essence i need help i have no idea of where i can find it. I think i can get it at the central islands but idk how or if it is really there that i can get it >.<
Anyone help me with it and maybe the next thing that shinra will ask for :/

azerom

Back to top Go down

Shinra mission / dimension connections Empty Re: Shinra mission / dimension connections

Post  Faelynna Sat May 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Faelynna
Faelynna

Back to top Go down

Shinra mission / dimension connections Empty Re: Shinra mission / dimension connections

Post  prime_genx Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:34 pm

if you kill wizardz at the northern mountain... they sometime drop a fading note... one of them holds instruction about the essence
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  marc1113 Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:06 pm

azerom wrote:i was very happy after i find the death seeker but now i need to find the tropical essence i need help i have no idea of where i can find it. I think i can get it at the central islands but idk how or if it is really there that i can get it >.<
Anyone help me with it and maybe the next thing that shinra will ask for :/

its in the central islands if im not mistaken also need it for hydra mini quest there

marc1113

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down