Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New wiki addition- Bazaar Goods!

3 posters

Go down

New wiki addition- Bazaar Goods! Empty New wiki addition- Bazaar Goods!

Post  Faelynna Sat May 18, 2013 3:16 pm

I just wanted to inform the community of the Bazaar Goods page one the wikia! This is my first time using wiki like this actually... so if there needs to be any fixing, i'm sorry! I wasn't sure what other tags to put onto it.. This was all from 2 days worth of gaming to discover and I know it's not everything, but it's a start! Smile

http://fferpg.wikia.com/wiki/Bazaar_Goods
Faelynna
Faelynna

Back to top Go down

New wiki addition- Bazaar Goods! Empty Re: New wiki addition- Bazaar Goods!

Post  Karifean Sat May 18, 2013 3:54 pm

That's actually pretty good. You don't have to leave ingredients out on purpose - you found it, you can share it. The main thing you're missing are the quantities of the ingredients, but I guess those are near impossible to figure out. And while some recipes are incomplete, hey, you got 32 out of 50 Bazaar Goods.

If other people contribute their findings, this list may just become more and more complete.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Faelynna Sat May 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Oh! Well since you don't mind if I share, I updated the exact ones I know the quantities for and revealed the rest of the information of the ones i left out. So to all you weapon makers, the Bazaar Goods page may hold some nuggets of wisdom for you now! Wink
Faelynna
Faelynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Towoku Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Edited few thing i know, ill edit(add) more things as soon as i find them Smile also thx for info how many recipes are there hehe
Towoku
Towoku

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Tue May 21, 2013 12:35 am

Something I can suggest that could be done is adding the artifact weapons and accessories to their respective pages (I left them out on purpose for players to fill in). If anyone feels like doing it.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down