Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple command needed "-clearitems"

3 posters

Go down

Simple command needed "-clearitems" Empty Simple command needed "-clearitems"

Post  kkeevv Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:09 am

It would do exactly what it sounds like. It would clear out all items on the ground. Maybe make it a red only or host only command and put a 1-2 minute countdown so it's not too abuseable, but it's very needed now that battle arena exists. You can't kill items, so the only way to get rid of the items in the battle arena is to teleport to kalm and sell them. That's just absurd considering the amount of items that drop.

kkeevv

Back to top Go down

Simple command needed "-clearitems" Empty Re: Simple command needed "-clearitems"

Post  Karifean Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:58 am

How about selling them to General Leo who is 5 meters away?
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Simple command needed "-clearitems" Empty Re: Simple command needed "-clearitems"

Post  kkeevv Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 pm

I am unable to find General Leo in the Battle Arena.

Ah. The issue is that one of the versions on Makemehost.com that does not say incomplete is an incomplete version. I am now hosting the correct version and General Leo is there. However, there still is a lot of item buildup in the map, so my suggestion still stands.

Last edited by kkeevv on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

kkeevv

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:01 am

When you enter the Arena there's a guy with a ! on top of his head. If you talk to him he explains how the Battle Arena works. There, he mentions he will buy anything you care to sell him.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  kkeevv Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:09 am

I edited my post while you were posting. I just figured I'd mention that.

kkeevv

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:16 am

Yeah I noticed hehe, I'm so glad my post is 6:01 and your edit's 6:02 so I don't look like an idiot Razz
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down