Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Stone?

4 posters

Go down

Shadow Stone? Empty Shadow Stone?

Post  Shinichi Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:37 am

I tried selling 1 enchanted rock and 4 scroll of shadows but instead of getting shadow stone I get negative rock? is that the same? I'm using the latest version of fferpg please help Sad

I stupidly sold all my enchanted rocks and scroll of shadows all at once and bazaar shop shows mithril and I learned that I should do it one by one but when I sold 1 enchanted rock again shadow stone was put in bazzar shop... I sold 4 scroll of shadows after the enchanted rock and nothing happens so I sold another enchanted rock again and shadow stone is now 2 pcs :(I don't know what I should do :(spend alot of hours getting it all together but I'm so disappointed that I'm not getting the results that I wanted Sad

Is there any particular procedure in doing this? like I don't have to sell anything before crafting? please help Sad

Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Shadow Stone? Empty Re: Shadow Stone?

Post  Karifean Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Negative Rock = Shadow Stone
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinichi Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:12 pm

so the wiki is not updated if that's the case then :(it really confused me a lot so can you give me the updated requirements for making masumune? does it need the same materials? same process but different/updated bazaar good name? :(I'm using 0.9.3 version, which version is complete? the 9.3 or 9.2? I have read that masamune is much easier in 9.2 Sad

Masamune requires that you sell 2 Dark Crystal, 1 Scarletite and 1 Nethril to the Bazaar:

2 Dark Crystal
-4 Flask of Darkness
-6 Shadow Stone = Negative Rock <--- Example
--6 Enchanted Rock
--24 Scroll of Darkness
-2 Energy Crystal
--2 Power Sphere
--4 Hydra Toxin
--6 Scarletite*
---12 Mine Mineral
---6 Wild Soul
---6 Nethril
----18 Enchanted Rock
----12 Barrens Sand

1 Scarletite
- 2 Mine Mineral
- 1 Wild Soul
-1 Nethril
--3 Enchanted Rock
--2 Barrens Sand

1 Nethril
-3 Enchanted Rock
-2 Barrens Sand

This info is from the wiki and I hope someone will update the list just like what I hand in my example just copy and paste the text and post in reply I really need the updates names so that I wont be confused Sad I don't have any pc at home so I play only at shop and I just wasted 9 hours today just to get nothing since I was confused why the heck did negative rock came out from the bazaar instead of shadow stone Sad

Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:24 am

The thing is that the Bazaar Goods that are shown in the Bazaar Shop are simply descriptions. The wiki only has the contents of the Bazaar Goods. For example, Masamune is the content of the Bazaar Good "Legendary Katana".

In version 0.9.2, Masamune was simply buyable.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancoek Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:26 am

some bazaar name is not like actual loot name ... negative rock = shadow stone

just like Tropical Might = Wild Cry
adamantite,nethril,scarletite use other name too

after sell ingredient just try to buy it

if you want to get masamune,lionheart & tournesol from 0.9.2 just try to make Mithril Set or Platinum Set, but i think it not fun anymore .. lol

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinichi Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:31 am

can you guys just give me the other names of those requirements that I replied above Sad I know it's very very challenging getting those mats since it's very hard to obtain in 9.3 just like enhanced rock and scroll of shadows it took me 4 or 5 hours just to gather 30 enhanced rocks and scroll of shadow alone Sad

but I'll try it today and find out but just in case please tell me the other names of those mats Sad

Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Actually, when I made Dark Crystals all I needed besides Energy Crystals was 2 Ghoul Claws, some Flasks of Darkness and maybe Tomes of Cursing or Scrolls of Shadows.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down