Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas from a new member yet and old player ( am not old im being playing it for long time xD )

2 posters

Go down

Ideas from a new member yet and old player ( am not old im being playing it for long time xD ) Empty Ideas from a new member yet and old player ( am not old im being playing it for long time xD )

Post  gsusloire Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  first of alll thanks a lot for continuig this map has been a while since the last one and i thoug that i will be that exactly the last one ( excuse my bad engrish :3) now i have some ideas not for the next version per se but il be good to consider it an uptade of the actual one or something like that.

bounce  : Bahamut using flare................. i mean the sumoner eidolons alll have they respective ability why my favorite one doesnt? soo il be nice if bahamut could use flare , neo bahamut mega flare, and zero bahamut use terra flare (like a 9999 damage skill whit a burnig efect usable just 1 time per summon and whit a channeling time to balance it).

bounce bounce : The favorite !Limit break¡ should be hard to do but il be nice if the job reaching certain conditions could use a limit break(like there could be a chance that when u get on red numbers hp a limit may be usable) i know the character system is based on FF tactics but the game theme does have elements from other FFs

cat  Town minigames : and kalm news can be used and really have a purpose cuz now the only one is to read how to make masamune but for example if it can be done a monster hunter event ( like in FF 9 where zidane meets freya) that only can be activated it if u read when is going to happend in the kalm news

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce i know that could be impoissible trhou codding warcraft 3 but a junktion system (FF8) could be good to so u can use a certain skill to link it to you to rasise some stats ( like i said it may be impossible but still is an idea that i wanted to say)

And thats pretty much it thanks a lot for this fun and epic map ( this is one of the sole few maps that i still play on warcraft its like 1 of those reasons that keep the game on my computer )

gsusloire

Back to top Go down

Ideas from a new member yet and old player ( am not old im being playing it for long time xD ) Empty Re: Ideas from a new member yet and old player ( am not old im being playing it for long time xD )

Post  Karifean Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:49 pm

1.) Flare is a pretty powerful skill already, and giving it to Bahamut early on may be a little... over the top. But we'll see.

2.) The ultimate job abilities already function as a sort of Limit Break. Any further than that would be rather unfeasible with WC3, not to mention inconvenient and rather impossible to balance properly. I actually always thought Limit Breaks broke the balancing of the FF games like crazy, although I suppose the fun factor was a good tradeoff.

3.) Good idea. Maybe we could do that.

4.) Yeah, no, that's impossible. Well not impossible, but it would require a complete revamping of FFERPG's combat structure from the ground up.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Ideas from a new member yet and old player ( am not old im being playing it for long time xD ) Empty Re: Ideas from a new member yet and old player ( am not old im being playing it for long time xD )

Post  gsusloire Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm

yeah but the bahamut`s flare could be a dowgraded version of it and the neo bahamut flare could stack on the calculators int then the zero bahamut could have the mentioned efect i think it should be ok and tnx for see my ideas =D ¡

gsusloire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down