Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Save Items ! ! !

3 posters

Go down

About Save Items ! ! ! Empty About Save Items ! ! !

Post  EasleyRR Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:26 am

Hello, I've been playing this map for a while, discovered some new interresting things that excited to me play more and more, but last night i spent some time in game to level up some materia that i'll need for future quest, then i put all the 4 materia at the "House" where we learn skills and did the -SLNG, before i haven't used the house to store itens, i always use the Mini Pet(Spirit of Gaya), but i had many itens to store, and decided to use the house and saved...i left game, logged again today and started the quests, when i went to check the house, i saw nothing there :s, was like WTF!?!?!? where is all my 4 mastered materia?
It can't be saved on the House? if not what's the purppose to it to have 6 slots there? that just sucks really
Also, when i was doing the Friendly quest at Snowy Mountains, sometimes all the creatures disappear :S, is it normal or any kind of bug?

Thanks in advance.

EasleyRR

Back to top Go down

About Save Items ! ! ! Empty Re: About Save Items ! ! !

Post  Mavs Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Save codes, both of them (-save and -SLNG) only save 12 items, the ones on your hero and the ones on your pet.

The house is there to have an additional 6 slots while playing. Personally, I mostly just carry around materias and elixirs on my pet, so saved items I'm not using always stay at my house. There's been a lot of talk about having the house items saved, but unfortunately it would make the code insanely long (and it's pretty long as it is)... anyway, if it's not useful for you then you can always just not use the house I guess.

About the monsters in Snowy Mountains, since you were doing the quest I'll venture a guess and say you were afk killing them. When you don't move for a long time, the mobs either stop spawning or just don't move in order to prevent afk leveling. Though, if they just disappeared as you were killing them, then I think I've had that happen sometimes, it usually just means the mobs were reset and other than missing a kill you were making there shouldn't be more problems.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:18 pm

Long save doesn't actually save anything extra. What it does is maintains your upgrades and such, instead of refunding the gold. It exists as a convenience when loading, at the cost of being less convenient when saving. That is all.
The house doesn't exactly need 6 slots, but it does have a reason for having slots: Teleport items to house. (Granted it could just drop them at the foot from the outset.) It makes that skill a bit neater. And prevents people stealing items (such as items you aren't using at the moment, or quest items if you expect them to hoard it and not let you continue the storyline or whatever).
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down