Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LLNG problem

4 posters

Go down

LLNG problem Empty LLNG problem

Post  omgimonfire Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 am

The code that was generated is too long to fit into the chat box...any clever ways around this?

omgimonfire

Back to top Go down

LLNG problem Empty Re: LLNG problem

Post  Zergling_man Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:49 am

That's curious. I thought long codes had a fixed length. Heck, I thought it was true of almost every code generated by WCIII.

At any rate, long codes don't save anything important. So basically, the solution is just to use short save codes.
I expect someone with the technical know-how to fix this will at some point though.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvzs Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:57 pm

omgimonfire wrote:The code that was generated is too long to fit into the chat box...any clever ways around this?

if u talk about save load code then its easily make screenshot (print screen button on keyboard) then before u play open the screenshot and notepade and write the code to notepade, copy and ctrl+v in chatbox when u play

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  omgimonfire Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Shadowz, I took a screenshot. The code that was produced is simply too long to fit into the chat box along with the "-LLNG loading code" [nhVtI9xjGOHRsJnAogDEILzBKbCcgkqsHEt7Cu5K1gtwCwILThg5RWaoC6H#LAiX#tpGVzcsjdTj8ct2AkGzc
#zTNThvtETgo3Q16DhhCbkQEKCQ#$mrg]

^code

omgimonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm

The long save is bugged, but that code fits the chat box fine. I hope you're not copying that line change character.
psxlover
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down