Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there legendary armors, shields and helments?

3 posters

Go down

Are there legendary armors, shields and helments? Empty Are there legendary armors, shields and helments?

Post  Shinichi Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

just as the titles says... or only weapons have legendaries? are there rare good armor except for the armor that reduces your agility which sucks big time :/

Also I have read the topic about beating eden... who is eden anyway? is that a secret boss or something?

Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Are there legendary armors, shields and helments? Empty Re: Are there legendary armors, shields and helments?

Post  Archmystic Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Shinichi wrote:just as the titles says... or only weapons have legendaries? are there rare good armor except for the armor that reduces your agility which sucks big time :/

Also I have read the topic about beating eden... who is eden anyway? is that a secret boss or something?

genji armor/Helm

Ice armor

Zodiac shield/helm

There are also some "mage" armors/helms i can't really remember the names of.

I think all these are legendaries tho. and all of them imho - are better than the armor that reduces agility(just to be sure, the one that gives +99 armor and reduces your movespeed -75% whose name i forgot right?)

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Are there legendary armors, shields and helments? Empty Re: Are there legendary armors, shields and helments?

Post  Mavs Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Eden's not really a secret boss or anything. Remember Priscilla's quest that you need water materia for? Well, if you beat Ultima Weapon, and finish that quest, she'll summon Eden for you to beat.

He's not really hard, though has 4250 stats. The catch is that you need to beat him within 5 minutes.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down