Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to kill Omega Weapon in single player mode

4 posters

Go down

how to kill Omega Weapon in single player mode Empty how to kill Omega Weapon in single player mode

Post  legenday Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 am

hi guys,

Do you know How to kill omega weapon in solo mode.

I tried but it took me too long time to kill him with Ultima spell.

has Anyone have any better idea to kill him?

legenday

Back to top Go down

how to kill Omega Weapon in single player mode Empty Re: how to kill Omega Weapon in single player mode

Post  Zergling_man Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:52 am

Umm... Do you mean Ultima Weapon? Omega's insanely tough, I wasn't aware he could be solo'd... Perhaps it's changed since I last went for him or something.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

how to kill Omega Weapon in single player mode Empty Re: how to kill Omega Weapon in single player mode

Post  legenday Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 am

Zergling_man wrote:Umm... Do you mean Ultima Weapon? Omega's insanely tough, I wasn't aware he could be solo'd... Perhaps it's changed since I last went for him or something.

No, I want to kill Omega Weapon in solo. Yeah Omega's insanely tough.

I had 20 ultimate master jobs. Nothing can be stop me except him.

I think, I can kill him with ultima spell but it take longtime to do.

legenday

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Right. Well... I'd probably go with phoenix downs and elixirs in gaia on Monk, Sorc or possibly HK. (I don't actually know if he's any good against high-end bosses.)
Alternately, a slightly more risky tactic is to get a Samurai, Ninja or Thief (or someone with equally high DPS due to crits or whatever) and use hero drinks.

EDIT: Also, what about Eden? If you're hammering him easily, share your solution.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  podsayang Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 pm

monk is the best choice go solo with some hero drink elixir and Phoenix down

(in old ver. i use squire coz he has 40% dmg return but now only 25% but i go try with him again)

step solo with squire

- phoenix down and elixir is must

- go atk omega with out spell when you almost die use wish then elixer then phoenix down

- if you out of phoenix down let ya hero die and warp to atk him again quickly

- he will die with your dmg return xP

podsayang

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:32 pm

LOL. Awesome strategy. But, why Wish then elixir? Or do you mean as a priority order?
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  podsayang Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Zergling_man wrote:LOL. Awesome strategy. But, why Wish then elixir? Or do you mean as a priority order?

wish will refill your HP with your mp *4 = hp gain

after you almost die again use elixir (full hp/mp) then you can use wish to regen your HP again

podsayang

Back to top Go down

Post  legenday Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:59 am

podsayang wrote:monk is the best choice go solo with some hero drink elixir and Phoenix down

(in old ver. i use squire coz he has 40% dmg return but now only 25% but i go try with him again)

step solo with squire

- phoenix down and elixir is must

- go atk omega with out spell when you almost die use wish then elixer then phoenix down

- if you out of phoenix down let ya hero die and warp to atk him again quickly

- he will die with your dmg return xP

Hell yeahhhhhh!!!! Awesome strategy. I will try it asap. cheers cheers cheers

legenday

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 am

Ok, so priority order. When I first looked at it, I thought you meant one after the other immediately.

... 8 Squire run, anyone? Or 7 Squires and a Priest.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  podsayang Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Zergling_man wrote:Ok, so priority order. When I first looked at it, I thought you meant one after the other immediately.

... 8 Squire run, anyone? Or 7 Squires and a Priest.

juz 1 squire go solo haha

no sling no stunt

podsayang

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah but a capped game of Squires would be a glorious thing to see - and a challenge to this board, if you will.

Hmm... It just occurs to me that the Squire thing doesn't stack. You'd only want 2 of them, and have them keep the aggro. Then add a Knight for the glorious manaburn, and the aforementioned Priest. Then go crazy with whatever else you want.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  podsayang Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm

after tested now Squire cant solo Omega la

coz he atk in range type (250) so he doesnt get any dmg return TT^TT

btw ultima still can xP

podsayang

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:23 am

Aww, lame. Well, we can but dream.

Still, I'm wondering if a Squire main-tank is viable even without the return. Wish is pretty awesome.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  legenday Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 am

podsayang wrote:after tested now Squire cant solo Omega la

coz he atk in range type (250) so he does nt geot any dmg return TT^TT

btw ultima still can xP

I said to hear that. I haven't had a chance to do solo him with squire. I lost my loading code. Now I'm playing at the beginning again.

If any one has any idea to kill him in solo mode, please tell me.

legenday

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:54 am

On the note of losing the code: It's curious that I hear that so often. I have a folder dedicated to this sort of thing, so if I have a saved game/character/code, it'll be there. I have to wonder how some people manage to be so disorganised with a computer.
(This isn't an attack on you; though I can't shake the feeling that's how it comes across.)

Didn't Flameseeker post a good solution involving a Monk?
(Also, the Squire's Wish/elixir combo is actually pretty potent even without the damage return.)
Hmm... Can the Knight's clones tank well enough? I'm wondering if you could screw with aggro like that... Hmm...
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:16 am

I don't think i ever gave hints on Omega, never really bothered to seriously kill it on this version.

From older versions i remember there was a way of bringing it near town and use the squire tactic to let it kill itself. This way it was a much shorter run and faster kill.
It still should still work since i think i got Omega once outside the portal (might be wrong but i think i did it when i was running away).

In the terms of using a monk to solo i really have my doubts since Omega's power is way higher and can kill you really fast. A group of monk should be able to actually hurt it a lot.

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:43 am

Oh, wrong thread. <_<
Having three threads for effectively the same thing confuses me. >_>

What advantage does bringing Omega near the town have? The tauren buffs?

True... But the Monk is the most powerful in direct combat against any boss, due to his attack-type and Avatar, isn't he?
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 pm

bringing it near town makes it faster to reach.
since you'll be killed a lot using the squire tactic it would help not having to travel all the way back and let it regen.

at least that's what it was done on older versions.

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Right. Makes sense I guess. Though if you get him in the right spot, the town towers should help you, wouldn't they?
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameseeker Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:40 pm

That might be too close.
If the towers target him and he tries to enter the town it will be teleported to god knows where....

Flameseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Very Happy
Let's do this. Suddenly, hunting for Omega!

Well, I'm thinking if you go at him in melee...
(Then you die and suddenly you're screwed anyways.)
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down