Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't find quest items.

+2
Andrenden
Kiritsugu
6 posters

Go down

Can't find quest items. Empty Can't find quest items.

Post  Kiritsugu Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:22 am

Hi. I completed 45/50 quests in 0.9.3 and stuck at "Dimension Connections" which require "Tropical essence" and "Arena Expansion" which require "Shadow Stone". Where I can find them? For Shadow Stone, they said I can make ones but still don't know how to make them. Shocked

I still have other questions.
1. How can I upgrade Materia? I see that there is a level on them.
2. I sold many items including equipment on Bazaar Shop but it didn't make new items or anything. How can make it create new items?
3. There are many items that drops from monster (i.e. Centaur head, Enchanted rock, Wild soul, etc.) What can they be used for?

Thank you for your answer and sorry for bad English. Crying or Very sad

Kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

Can't find quest items. Empty Re: Can't find quest items.

Post  Andrenden Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 am

Those items you mentioned that drop are used only for bazaar crafts, to my knowledge nothing else effects bazaar items besides maybe other items you buy and then sell to the bazaar right after *I think I purified a stone or something that way but selling that stone just gave me the money so idk*

As for your quests the tropical essence is a drop from monsters, mostly in a tropical place. Arena expansion needs a shadow stone and one will spawn on the map after awhile *and I think it always in the same place every game when it does spawn* otherwise i've had luck making them with item drops from the northern mountain, mostly enchanted stone and the mineral thing, cant remember the name of it offhand. And finally for materia you use them and they level up when the charges expire, when you get a materia without charges then its max level.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiritsugu Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:13 am

Thank you for your seggestions. Very Happy Can you give me a hint where is the shadow stone? I tried searching for hours but no luck. Crying or Very sad And about tropical essence, does this one drop at the same place that forest essence drop? Rolling Eyes
otherwise i've had luck making them with item drops from the northern mountain, mostly enchanted stone and the mineral thing, cant remember the name of it offhand.
If I have ingredients, how to make items?

EDIT : Now, I found Mine mineral. Where I can find Enchanted stone? In northern mountain? New questions.
1. I found a strange items called Fading note, drop from northern mountain. It will disappear when time pass by. What it can be used for?
2. How many kinds of Materia are there in this FFERPG? I knew 6 kinds. Aero, Boco, Quake, Water, Hades, and Seal. Is there another kind else?
3. How I can play Heavenly knight and Archbishop?

Kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am

To make items you just sell them to the bazaar, the bazaar will only create new items when items are sold to it to meet whatever requirements it has, Enchanted Stone might be drops from golems now that I think about it... So basicly the left side of the map cut down and accrossed like your heading to the Farm from Northern Mountain, where the Argias chick is. I'm not certain the exact combinations to make things but like I said I seem to have had luck getting ShadowStones by using the Mineral ones and those Enchanted Stones. It might need some of the Dark Wizard drops but I can't be certain. As for Materia there are 4 that you can level up "Seal, Aero, Quake, Water" and 3 Summons unless I can think of another later "Boco, Odin, Hades".
As for where to find the Shadow Stone on the map i'll have to think of a clever way of hinting without outright giving that part away.

Forgot about the fading notes. While I can't be certain on all of them, MOST of them are hints to other things. Like the Dark Eliodons are mentioned, the Mysterious Note is refrenced in one and that pertains to the Odin hunt, One of them its a very clever hint for 2 of the strongest weapons in game *Well one of them anyway, Zodiac Spear is kinda weaksauce* But you need to decipher how to obtain them from the hint. I'm not sure the rest or even how many there are as I havn't written down all the notes i've found. I know one mentions the guy from FFX that was the successor to Seymore I think and is a optional boss in a dungeon for FFX-2 but as I was convinced he was the key to the end of the Darks and it turned out he wasn't I have no idea what that one is for, probably just flavor text. These are all "Order of the Seeker" notes which is who Clemdar *the quest guy who wants you to kill 25 Dark Wizards* is part of and all the members have gone insane, Such as Nilheim who is refrenced in a note for summoning Abominations and is the "boss" at the southern end of Guardia Forest.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiritsugu Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Finally, I was able to make Shadow Stone, Thank you very much. But still have a problem with Gateway Dust. Crying or Very sad Any suggestions?

And How to get Qu Frog's head? I can't kill Magic Frog or Qu Frog.

Kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 pm

To get Waygate Dust, you'll need the Qu Frog's Head. As for that one, you CAN kill the Qu Frog, the question is WHEN can you?
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancoek Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 am

hehehe ,. Qus frog ... it's annoy me once ...

for me, this quest is something hard just because frog is neutral ... but sometime the hardest part is the easiest ... hehehhe just think easy.

little hint, do you know about armor type ?

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiritsugu Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Karifean wrote:To get Waygate Dust, you'll need the Qu Frog's Head. As for that one, you CAN kill the Qu Frog, the question is WHEN can you?
So I have to complete Shinra's quest first and I can find Waygate Dust, right? When I can kill the Qu Frog...does it depend on time? I tried to get some clues by look at the pattern of green link but it did not help. Surprised

jeancoek wrote:hehehe ,. Qus frog ... it's annoy me once ...

for me, this quest is something hard just because frog is neutral ... but sometime the hardest part is the easiest ... hehehhe just think easy.

little hint, do you know about armor type ?
Armor type? I can think in 2 ways.
1. Focus on equipments, there are 3 types : armor, shield and helmet. (or 4 if includes accessory) I think about shield and maybe I have to cast Protect or some stuff like that. Shocked
2. There are physical resistance and magic resistance too. I still have no idea about this. Crying or Very sad

There are many hidden quests and hidden events that waiting for discover. I enjoy to play this map too much even I have to start doing quests every time. lol!

Anyway, thank you for all of your suggestions and sorry for bad English. Neutral

Kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancoek Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:19 pm

i'll make it easier ., just look on friendly & neutral .. their armor is invulnerable can't be attacked

hint from karif : when
mine : armor

so, you just need to be patient to get that creature can be attacked ...

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Your on track with the beams, while I don't think theres a specific pattern those are indeed the key, I'd do what they said, Click on the mob and watch for his armor.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiritsugu Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:51 pm

It is easier than I thought!! lol! Now I can complete Dimension Connections quest. Thank you again. Very Happy After that, I killed Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon. Do they drop anything good? (such as ultimate weapon or something like that) I only got gold and crystal shards from them. Sad Finally, How many "Secret Barrel" are there in this map?

Kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Kiritsugu wrote:It is easier than I thought!! lol! Now I can complete Dimension Connections quest. Thank you again. Very Happy After that, I killed Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon. Do they drop anything good? (such as ultimate weapon or something like that) I only got gold and crystal shards from them. Sad Finally, How many "Secret Barrel" are there in this map?
Ultima drops Ultimate weapon but Omega has no drops aside from the shards and whatnot. as for Barrels I forget exactly but I think 10, its one for every zone save for the Nightelf Village, one of the fading notes tells you about the barrels everyone should go read those when they drop from Northern Mountain guys.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiritsugu Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:36 am

Questions...

1. Where is the big bridge where Mr.X was defeated? There are two bridges in the northern mountain but he is not there.
2. How many are dark eidolons? And what I have to do with Mark of Darkness which drop from dark eidolons?
3. About the Light Pillar, how to answer the questions?

Kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Kiritsugu wrote:Questions...

1. Where is the big bridge where Mr.X was defeated? There are two bridges in the northern mountain but he is not there.
2. How many are dark eidolons? And what I have to do with Mark of Darkness which drop from dark eidolons?
3. About the Light Pillar, how to answer the questions?
1. Theres not only bridges in the mountains *though the two bridges there reminded me of "Battle at the Big Bridge"* Use the one on the islands.
2. Theres like 9 spawns I think? 13 total. This is off the top of my head so i'm not sure exactly. Just sell them.
3. If your using the old verison of 9.3 thats bugged, if your using the new one just click.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiritsugu Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Oops!! Completely forgot the one on the island. lol! Thank you for reminded me. Very Happy

1. Where I can find "Theurgic Water" in "Shinra's plan" quest?
2. Which one is the latest?
- Link 1
- Link 2
3. To make Dark Phoenix and Dark Quetzacolt spawn, it has to cast a spell.
I tried Fire around Gnoll's Base but nothing happen.

Kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Kiritsugu wrote:
2. Which one is the latest?
- Link 1
- Link 2
None, the first one was the first beta version, the second one is probably a hacked version.
You can find latest version in the beta section, but first you need to click the "Usergroups" link on the top and apply on the "beta testers" group.
psxlover
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Can't find quest items. Empty Problems with finding waygate Dust

Post  capt-rice Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 am

Karifean wrote:To get Waygate Dust, you'll need the Qu Frog's Head. As for that one, you CAN kill the Qu Frog, the question is WHEN can you?

Ive been trying to find the "waygate dust" for hours now and I have NO clue where to look or where the Qu Frog is. Can some one help me with this? tell me where i can find the dust or this frog head? even a hint would be helpful

capt-rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down