Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help 0.9.3 change to heavenly knight and archbishop ??

3 posters

Go down

Help 0.9.3 change to heavenly knight and archbishop ?? Empty Help 0.9.3 change to heavenly knight and archbishop ??

Post  Moonchilds1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:02 pm

change to heavenly knight and archbishop ????? conditions ???
And best item
weapon = ???
helmet = ????
shield = ???
accessory = ???
armor = ????
my character
all mage lv 99
5 class knight lv 99
weapon = Excalibur
helmet = Grand helmet
shield = Absorber
accessory = Death skull
armor = Sorcerer's robe

Sorry my english very bad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Moonchilds1

Back to top Go down

Help 0.9.3 change to heavenly knight and archbishop ?? Empty Re: Help 0.9.3 change to heavenly knight and archbishop ??

Post  jeancoek Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 pm

there is no heavenly knight and archbishop on 'original version'

so on this map, we can't use that 2 job.

IMHO, your equipment will become 'no so good' equipment on this version
there are soooo many better equipment, such as masamune, tournesol, zodiac spear, lion heart, ultimate weapon,nirvana and other super power weapon, adamant armor & genji armor, genji shield, etc

genji set equipment is my favorite.

just explore more on this map, new enemy, new weapon, new fighting style

jeancoek

Back to top Go down

Help 0.9.3 change to heavenly knight and archbishop ?? Empty Re: Help 0.9.3 change to heavenly knight and archbishop ??

Post  Archmystic Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Moonchilds1 wrote:change to heavenly knight and archbishop ????? conditions ???
And best item
weapon = ???
helmet = ????
shield = ???
accessory = ???
armor = ????
my character
all mage lv 99
5 class knight lv 99
weapon = Excalibur
helmet = Grand helmet
shield = Absorber
accessory = Death skull
armor = Sorcerer's robe

Sorry my english very bad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

the heavenly knight and archbishop has been on hold since the older versions, tho if you play in singleplayer with full map reveal you can still see them in the upper left corner where all chars are. so maybe it will be re-implemented some time (one can only hope)

Best weapon is more opiniated and depends on if you play as mage or warrior, for me its mostly warrior oriented so i use Ultimate weapon occasionally masamune. (sadly havent found zodiac spear yet)
Genji helm for an agi-hero, but i like the zodiac helm more for its extra tankyness and regen. (There is also a high-end helm for spellcasters that gives +75 int but forgot its name)
best shield is hands down zodiac shield. (tho some people like genji shield more but vs most bosses zodiac shield is so much better, espc against the stronger heavy hitters a cursed zodiac shield can really make it worth the negative aspects)
Accessory depends. for me its a choice of death skull for crit heaven, tho griever makes you more tanky, ring of the wise counters stop, cursed necklace of the necromancer gives flat 60 int.
Armor: Genji armor for warriors, robe of the lords for mages.

but tbh, helms are not -that- good so you should focus on getting a better weapon(masamune(balance between power and speed), tournesol(power) or lionheart(speed) is probably the easiest to try and obtain) and armor at first. (genji armor(hp regen) or ice armor(more armor) are easier to obtain and much much more convinient and useful than adamant armor(no hp, bonus, alot of armor + str, slows you down so even a squire is a turtle(means you constantly have to unequip it to move around the map properly)))
the absorbed shield is a decent shield still, but both genji shield(not sure but i think this gives a bit more dmg output) and zodiac shield(tanky tanky tanky + can be cursed) are much stronger.

death skull is a great enough accessory but you should consider getting ring of the wise, for counter stop, and the 30% exp rate to finish leveling up the rest of your warrior jobs.

Archmystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down