Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about Walktrough/Quest chains and difficulty

4 posters

Go down

about Walktrough/Quest chains and difficulty Empty about Walktrough/Quest chains and difficulty

Post  shadowvzs Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

difficulty have any relationship with drop or to the quests (i mean more or different quests on hard/normal)?

About quests:
i noticed have few quest chain (if i finish 1 then i could pick another one) but since i have daily only max 2h to play, i restart all quests even my character is close to 50 and i do same quests, somebody can tell me what quest chain is important if i ever want finish?

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

about Walktrough/Quest chains and difficulty Empty Re: about Walktrough/Quest chains and difficulty

Post  Zergling_man Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 pm

The main storyline is the quests with Cid and Mid (that then move on to Lothlorien etc.). You have to rescue one of them as the first thing.

As for difficulty, none of the quests vary, and I don't think the drop chance of any quest items are affected. The unique items from the hidden bosses have increased chances on higher difficulty.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

about Walktrough/Quest chains and difficulty Empty Re: about Walktrough/Quest chains and difficulty

Post  shadowvzs Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Zergling_man wrote:The main storyline is the quests with Cid and Mid (that then move on to Lothlorien etc.). You have to rescue one of them as the first thing.

As for difficulty, none of the quests vary, and I don't think the drop chance of any quest items are affected. The unique items from the hidden bosses have increased chances on higher difficulty.

ty. somewhere have thread about secret boss or how can i call them? coz since i play i just met with regular quest boss (and only with 1 gf i met in south left corner but ok i never made longer the main chain than galfgarion)

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:35 am

I forget all the requirements for each one.
For Ultima, I think you have to reach a certain point in the main quest - possibly around when it's time to take on Hashmalum.
For Eden, you have to complete all other quests and talk to Priscilla (spelling?).
For Omega... I think you just have to kill Ultima. Possibly Eden as well.

I think I'm still missing one. Anyways. Maybe there will be a thread about this eventually.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 am

Actually, to fight Ultima, you need to beat the whole main storyline. To fight Eden, you have to defeat Ultima Weapon and beat the quest "Spirit of Water". And to fight Omega, you simply need to kill Ultima. And I think the one you forgot was Odin, but, well...
Ergo you need to beat the main storyline to fight ANY secret bosses.
And I think the only important drop chance that is affected by difficulty is Ultimate Weapon's.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvzs Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Karifean wrote:Actually, to fight Ultima, you need to beat the whole main storyline. To fight Eden, you have to defeat Ultima Weapon and beat the quest "Spirit of Water". And to fight Omega, you simply need to kill Ultima. And I think the one you forgot was Odin, but, well...
Ergo you need to beat the main storyline to fight ANY secret bosses.
And I think the only important drop chance that is affected by difficulty is Ultimate Weapon's.

Have few artifact at bali also in night elf city, so the special drops is better then buyable things?

After harshalum have alot till ultima?

shadowvzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Ultima Weapon is the most powerful weapon in the game currently, and I think will always be. (Unless Omega/Eden begin dropping weapons, which I don't expect.)
But other than that you get the best gear from the dwarf, and a bit from the shop down in Lothlorien. (Dat XP ring.)

Hmm? Hashmalum? Once you beat him, there's one more boss (who isn't particularly hard IIRC) before Ultima. I think. Is Echelle even part of the main story? I always felt he was rather tacked-on, even when I did read the cutscenes.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  -VigRouX- Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 pm

are ultima, eden, and omega available in 0.8.2 version? what can I possibly do when I've killed the last boss in 0.8.2 version?

-VigRouX-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down