Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Eden and Leviathan

+3
prime_genx
Karifean
itseriiic
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help with Eden and Leviathan - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with Eden and Leviathan

Post  Karifean Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:21 pm

He did in fact post Odin's equipment, which surpasses all other equipment in the game... I can't really see any way he could know that without hacking into the map.
Also, what you may have missed is that in his "Known Problem and Mystery" section, mystery number 1 is Odin, mystery number 2 is Wirt's Leg and mystery number 3 is Megalixir. They have no relation to each other.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyflimax Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:25 pm

(Mystery)
Mystery #1
Refer to Odin

Mystery #2
More like a sort of news

Once upon a time, there is a very handsome, kind-hearted, caring and loving young gentleman. He came across a river and saw an injured old man floating on top of the river. So, the very handsome, kind-hearted, caring and loving young gentleman saved the injured old man by using a fishing rod. The injured old man was really grateful to the very handsome, kind-hearted, caring and loving young gentleman. As a gift of thanks, the injured old man pulled out a magazine out of his pants and gave it to the very handsome, kind-hearted, caring and loving young gentleman. the very handsome, kind-hearted, caring and loving young gentleman read the magazine and here the story goes...

At a certain place, the villagers found a corpse who was missing for two months. The villagers were looking for the culprit.
... (Somehow the identity of the corpse is Wirret)

The culprit had been found and been captured. The culprit is none other than the younger brother of Wirret, Warret. The reason of Warret's motive is because of Warret's ex-girlfriend, Wirra had falling all over heels for Wirret. So, Warret swore that he seek for revenge. Fortunately, Wirra was still alive.

The story will be continued later on. Time to go back after work. I'm a Chinese that's why I able to understand some of the content but I'm not really that familiar with Chinese words though~ :3

Mystery #3
MegaElixir
It is rumored that Odin has the item. (So, we are going to defeat Odin to obtain this.) Very useful. 100% MP and HP restoration. Same like Panderan's Kesha. The item is being made from super valuable herbs and also made of Arcarium.

"Wirra 不想為 Wirret 舉行葬禮, 並且她也想遠離他陳屍處. Wirret 還曾經坐過 5 年牢. Warret 已被收監, 5年內是出不來了."

"永不告別的愛人"
"Wirra 如願以償, Wirret 並未舉行告別式. 是牧師 Zalmo幫她實現了這個心願. 牧師表示, 遺體目前已歸還予她了."

"Fire 熊貓希望人們勇敢地與死亡搏鬥"
"這不是在開玩笑唷 - 因為已證實了 Wirret 的死亡, 所以他將以 5 折的特價來促銷 -《鳳凰的重生 Phoenix Downs》, 但特價僅限今天, 要買要快!"

強力聖靈藥 【Megalixir】- 無法疊加
聽說Odin身上有
連同附近友軍皆回復 100% HP & MP.強力聖靈藥是唯一的聖靈藥. 瓶身是由 Arcanium製作而成的, 藥水則是由 聖靈藥 , 大型甘霖 , Kesha特調酒 , 超級-生命藥水 , 超-魔力以太 小心混合而成.不可疊加"

Skyflimax

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:23 pm

You don't HAVE to translate it from Chinese (although the difference between this and the original is quite hilarious). I can just post the script directly from the map's code Wink

After 6 days of game time:
Wirret's Corpse Found!
The corpse of a villager, which disappeared two months ago, was found behind a house in the southwestern part of Kalm! Now searching for the killer.

12 hours later:
Wirret's Murderer Found!
The murderer of Wirret was found - it was his brother, Warret. Warret's girlfriend, Wirra, fell in love with Wirret, so Warret swore revenge. Wirra is still alive.

12 hours later:
Wirra Doesn't Want Funeral
Wirra doesn't want to have a funeral for Wirret! She wants to leave his corpse where they found it. Warret has been put into prison and will not be released for 5 years.

12 hours later:
No Funeral For Lover
Wirra's wish has become truth - Wirret will not have a funeral. The one who granted her this wish is Zalmo. He says, the corpse is now owned by her.

12 hours later:
Fire Wants People To Fight Death
No fooling - due to the proof that Wirret died, he sells his Phoenix Downs for 50% less gold now. But only for today!
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyflimax Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Good Job on using the one of the most convenient way to translate, bro~ Very Happy

Skyflimax

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:16 am

wow... how did they came up with the story of the old man and the fishing pole?... somehow i havent got a clue on it on the map...
do we get anything if the mystery is solve?
any clue how to trigger it?
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  RedXBaka Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 am

prime_genx wrote:wow... how did they came up with the story of the old man and the fishing pole?... somehow i havent got a clue on it on the map...
do we get anything if the mystery is solve?
any clue how to trigger it?
Well, Karifean did say it automatically occurs in the Newspaper after 6 days of gametime.
I think it's just a random backstory to give phoenix downs a 50% sale.

RedXBaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm

RedXBaka wrote:I think it's just a random backstory to give phoenix downs a 50% sale.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx Sun May 06, 2012 1:47 pm

pretty much heck of a story just for 50% less on phoenix downs that lasts for just a day
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  RedXBaka Mon May 07, 2012 12:38 am

300 coins is a lot of money. Surprised

RedXBaka

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx Mon May 07, 2012 11:16 am

indeed? at the beginning of the game... you could smash the box above naisha for 500 gold! that should satisfy your thriftiness instead of waiting for 6 days of gametime
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2