Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I find Mithril Golem [v0.8.2]

3 posters

Go down

Where can I find Mithril Golem [v0.8.2] Empty Where can I find Mithril Golem [v0.8.2]

Post  Greenleaf Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 am

yeahhh I know it's old, but I can't play the new one because when I save it i can't load that code is always wrong =// anyway, does anybody know where I can find that stupid heart? Have no idea where's that golem =//

Thanks!

Greenleaf

Back to top Go down

Where can I find Mithril Golem [v0.8.2] Empty Re: Where can I find Mithril Golem [v0.8.2]

Post  prime_genx Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:29 am

Greenleaf wrote:yeahhh I know it's old, but I can't play the new one because when I save it i can't load that code is always wrong =// anyway, does anybody know where I can find that stupid heart? Have no idea where's that golem =//

Thanks!

go to the place where agrias/lilit/gafgarion is at and kill some golems.... rock, iron, mud... any golem... one of them will drop a key... take the key and go the the central island... there you will find a box cage... as long as you have the key in your slot... just bump the box and BOOM! mithril golem on the spot... kill it to get its heart
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Where can I find Mithril Golem [v0.8.2] Empty Re: Where can I find Mithril Golem [v0.8.2]

Post  Greenleaf Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:41 am

dude, thankssssss =DDD

finally I'll finish this =D

Greenleaf

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 am

np
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:19 am

Greenleaf wrote:when I save it i can't load that code is always wrong
I'm pretty sure there was a codewipe between these two versions, due to the save system changing (among other things).
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenleaf Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Zergling_man wrote:
Greenleaf wrote:when I save it i can't load that code is always wrong
I'm pretty sure there was a codewipe between these two versions, due to the save system changing (among other things).

I'm not trying to log in 9.2 with the load from 8.2 i mean, the load code in 9.2 is a mess, different from 8.2

in 8.2 was just numbers and in 9.2 there are capital letters etc

anyway, thanks.

Greenleaf

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 am

dude! your missing all the fun in 9.2... not to mention the head cracking from that riddle... why stay to old versions when there is better and much much better coming soon... and only loading codes from 9.2 is accepted
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenleaf Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:09 pm

prime_genx wrote:dude! your missing all the fun in 9.2... not to mention the head cracking from that riddle... why stay to old versions when there is better and much much better coming soon... and only loading codes from 9.2 is accepted

yahhh, i knoww =\\\ but I am not able to type correctly those letters in 9.2 =( the load code could be like in 8.2 only numbers.

Greenleaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling_man Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

I'd prefer a cleaner code too, but it's not to be - we're pushing the code-length limit. It's to the point of squeezing every bit of data out of it - that means hard-packed gibberish. The colour-coding does aid greatly, though yes, it's still not perfect. I recommend saving screenshots, and only clearing a screenshot if you know that code worked.
I'm a bit excessive: I use printscreen, which makes WCIII save it, and copies to clipboard. I then paste the picture into Paint, read out the code into a Notepad, without overwriting the old code. If it works, when I next save, I'll delete the oldest one, leaving me with one definitely working, and another one to test - and screenshots of all of them in case it goes horribly wrong somehow.

(Of course, now I have a working completed code, except for Ultima Weapon, I don't tend to worry about that so much...)

Here's one of the reasons for moving to Starcraft II - I hear it can write to files, causing saves to become a completely painless job.
On that note, I wonder... Can JASS touch other files? Perhaps even a model - it doesn't have to be a valid model, so long as the game lets you read and write it with no restrictions.
Zergling_man
Zergling_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down