Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelancer and ideas

2 posters

Go down

Freelancer and ideas Empty Freelancer and ideas

Post  Nyuu Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:25 pm

i'm having a blast playing that game , ty for that

Freelancer would be cool with all skins , also choose passive ability , and  bonus from house upgrade
Freelancer has less stats at lvl 99 than other characters
(  i'd like to choose any ultimate : can go from 20% to 75% dmg when all class ultimately mastered  )
( all ultimate can be classified Tier 1, tier 2 , tier 3 and the more class you ultimately mastered you unlock new tier )

The reward for killing Agrias in the Holy Knight quest is not good , maybe change it or have a 2nd quest to boost that reward

Summoner special ability transfusion should extend summons time ,increase damage and attack speed with a longer cooldown

Holyswordsman skill Finisher can be blocked : make it do some damage even if blocked ( or unblockable Very Happy)

inventory with all equipment leaves only one slot for potion ,we need just one more slot ( combine armor with accesory or helmet in one item maybe ? )

Calculator feels weak , i had one lvl 80 against the tauren brothers and i had trouble taking them down ( it's a lvl 5 tier class and it has dps skills ),
the 4th skill is bad , ultimate imperil is great but doesnt last long enough

EDIT :

i have seen a lot of new player never finding the weapon vendor , maybe make a quest to meet him or illuminate him or move him close to mid and Cid

when an item drops many people try the command -roll , would be helpfull to have it and it's always fun to roll for stuff

Wirt leg with scroll portal could spawn a Supreme Cow king if used on the ring of darkness ( can drop the Supreme Demonic axe curse )

Death sentence from the mediator could use a 2nd text to work on hero/boss ( like damage for 10 seconds and aoe explosion at the end of 10sec )

i'd like to do a high level fight where you fight 2 powerfull fighters ( like Evil twins ) or 2 boss ff related ( 2 fights with 2 boss , i had Auron and yojimbo from ffx in mind )

Magus rod A is really bad  but the idea of using elemental magic is cool  plz make it better (has to cast elementa like the Magus rod ,also not enough good elemental spell in slot 2 and 4 )

Last edited by Nyuu on Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:20 am; edited 13 times in total

Nyuu

Back to top Go down

Freelancer and ideas Empty Re: Freelancer and ideas

Post  Karifean Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Nyuu wrote:Freelancer would be cool with all skins , also choose passive ability , and  bonus from house upgrade
Freelancer has less stats at lvl 99 than other characters
(  i'd like to choose any ultimate : can go from 20% to 75% dmg when all class ultimately mastered  )
( all ultimate can be classified Tier 1, tier 2 , tier 3 and the more class you ultimately mastered you unlock new tier )

Choosing innates and ultimates is probably not going to happen. It was already pretty rough juggling the order IDs of all QWER abilities so there's no conflicts, doing the same for innates and ultimates sounds like a small nightmare. In addition, I do want the original classes to remain viable and notably distinct from (and not purely worse than) the Freelancer.

Same for different skins. The number of Freelancer unit-types would explode like crazy.

The reward for killing Agrias in the Holy Knight quest is not good , maybe change it or have a 2nd quest to boost that reward

A continuation is planned ^^

Summoner special ability transfusion should extend summons time ,increase damage and attack speed with a longer cooldown

Hmm it used to have a longer cooldown but after some feedback I figured 40 seconds (half of Shiva/Ifrit/Cyclops duration) would allow it to be used regularly enough to feel meaningful. If it has too much cooldown and buffing power you'd probably only use it on Bahamut to buff him every time he's summoned.

Holyswordsman skill Finisher can be blocked : make it do some damage even if blocked ( or unblockable Very Happy)

I'd rather not tbh ^^ the risk of having it blocked is a major balancing factor in long-windup burst abilities like Finisher.

inventory with all equipment leaves only one slot for potion ,we need just one more slot ( combine armor with accesory or helmet in one item maybe ? )

Already planned for ^^

Calculator feels weak , i had one lvl 80 against the tauren brothers and i had trouble taking them down ( it's a lvl 5 tier class and it has dps skills ),
the 4th skill is bad , ultimate imperil is great but doesnt last long enough

Good to know. Calculator isn't a class that gets used a lot. I'll look into avenues of buffing him a bit.

Thank you for the feedback!
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Freelancer and ideas Empty edit

Post  Nyuu Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:42 pm

thank you for all the answers , i edited the post with 3 more things , cant wait for the samurai and freelancer ultimate to be patched ^^

The Freelancer skin is the worst looking one , at least change it or give us 2 or 3 skins

Nyuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Nyuu wrote:i have seen a lot of new player never finding the weapon vendor , maybe make a quest to meet him or illuminate him or move him close to mid and Cid
Thanks, a scene will be added.
when an item drops many people try the command -roll , would be helpfull to have it and it's always fun to roll for stuff
Going to be in next version.
Wirt leg with scroll portal could spawn a Supreme Cow king if used on the ring of darkness ( can drop the Supreme Demonic axe curse )
Lol, sounds neat but I'll put it on the backburner of ideas.
Death sentence from the mediator could use a 2nd text to work on hero/boss ( like damage for 10 seconds and aoe explosion at the end of 10sec )
Ability will probably be replaced entirely, not sure with what yet though.
i'd like to do a high level fight where you fight 2 powerfull fighters ( like Evil twins ) or 2 boss ff related ( 2 fights with 2 boss , i had Auron and yojimbo from ffx in mind )
That's a bit vague ^^ you just want in general a fight with two bosses at once?
Magus rod A is really bad  but the idea of using elemental magic is cool  plz make it better (has to cast elementa like the Magus rod ,also not enough good elemental spell in slot 2 and 4 )
I'll think on how to buff it. Elemental damage in general is something with very large room for optimization. It's roughly equal to normal damage if you don't do anything special, but you can use Breaks, Imperil, Amplification, Rod proficiency, all sorts of things to make it more effective.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down