Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odin Solution!

2 posters

Go down

Odin Solution! Empty Odin Solution!

Post  prime_genx Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 am

Prime Genesis XelNaga
( [ ( c + f ) j ] / [ l + q + v ] ) - ( z d ) = X + ( a - b ) = O

Good luck, looking forward to seeing
the solution posted in this thread someday. .
- Karifean

So, begin by the obvious things, but also think in holy difficult things
- Rekieum

Killing Eden is however a requirement for it to drop.
- Karifean

As to what to do when you have it, try deciphering. Now that you know how the riddle was
ciphered it should be a lot easier than before (but still not easy enough).
- psxlover

Why is the translation so important??
Because there are some kind of "instructions", but if someone manages to translate it,
the note it's a riddle itself...
- Rekieum

The first and second verse describe "when", the third describes "what" and the fourth describes "where"
- psxlover

There are no verses just words.
- psxlover

if you put the lines in the correct order using the hymn's way
(play with the lines a little bit, see what phonetically yields words that make sense)
it's pretty obvious what you have to do.
- Karifean

One hint I can give is to ignore the final word (Randusu) for now,
because, as you may have guessed, four lines of text is the result, but the problem is that their
length is not equal.
- Karifean

but it's funny to see how you
are approaching to the biggest secret of FFERPG 0.9.2!.
- Rekieum

ok

as reviews from the past threads both pollama and this forum

I collected all the information i could use to see that this mystery is solved...

as reviews:

it all started from:

lucsil12 Offline Member *** Posts: 57 Joined: Apr 2010 Reputation: *0* *Finding Odin ! *

Hi guys, I read in the forums that is possible to get Odin Materia in this version of the map, '
and to get it you need to make a quest with a riddle very very very very difficult to start it.
So I created this topic for the people that are searching for it, write here what they found and
read the discoveries from other people, this way I hope that with teamwork we can find
the Odin Materia. So, I guess I have to start, what I know until now:

-You need to beat Eden to START searching for it.
-Odin's Magical Horse is called Sleipnir.
-Area spells do NOT trigger the quest.
-Those NPCs with a "!" above their heads do NOT start the quest,
however they can give some hints. Now, what I think that is suspicious:

-I think the quest can be triggered by chat. So maybe writing something
close to a specific person may start the quest.

-The dialogs of the people that give you the quests may have some hidden hints.

(If someone has patience do read that, because I can't play with that slower than Instant).
Cheesygrin

-That Evil Portal behind Hashmalun, what is that for? I tried to pass through
it but i didn't work, I even tried to make my spirit of gaya pass through it, but nothing happened.
It is strange because even after you beat Hashmalun, the portal continues there.

-Spirit of Gaya, I think it's ability to teleport is not that simple than everybody think.
I think this is all for now, so if someone has more information about the quest or
if someone already started this quest and not finished yet or at least have an idea on how to start it,
share it here please !!

Karifean Offline FFERPG Developer **** Posts: 315 Joined: Aug 2009 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* They are not anagrams. And yes, the riddle is made after something from a Final Fantasy
and solved practically the same way.

* Karifean Offline FFERPG Developer **** Posts: 315 Joined: Aug 2009 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Not Al Bhed but you're close.

Rekieum Wrote: OMGGGG you are so close!!!! And the mystery note is the biggest obstacle, yet not the only one Razz
As Rekieum said, you already HAD the right idea, just use it correctly Wink

Rekieum Online FFERPG Developer ***** Posts: 166 Joined: Jul 2010 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Maeryst was close. I'll tell you "what is close". Close for me, in spanish, means that you are
in the right track of doing something, but not doing it well. It's not Al-Bhed, but it's in FF series,
from origins to tactics (not advanced, stop wondering about that awful game of nintendo xD,
I say that because as you have read in my signature, I love FFT WotL Smile)
Numbers, ciphers, words, crosses, anagrams, mix that up. That was my biggest hint EVER lol

* Rekieum Online FFERPG Developer ***** Posts: 166 Joined: Jul 2010 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Judging by the faded ink, some entries were more than a decade old, while others seemed to have been penned
only in the last few days. As I touched my finger to one of them, the writing smeared. The ink had yet to fully dry.
Every note was written in the same hand--- Elder Simon's, I suddenly realized. he must have devoted a significant
portion of his life to deciphering these Scriptures, line by painstaking line. I hope that FFT players remember this,
when you read the G.S.. Do you have a life, like Simon, to solve this riddle? Smile

* Rekieum Online FFERPG Developer ***** Posts: 166 Joined: Jul 2010 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Maeryst, hunting the Odin Materia worth the time. The damage that this guy does, is, well, impressive.
If you liked Quakeraga, wow, you will love Odin Smile c3r3a1k1l13r, monsters entered the portal, and then gone out.
They don't spawn from there Smile Flameseeker, if I would had to choose between your friend and a sack of gold,
I'd prefer your friend Razz

* 5 minutes WORLD cooldown. Pretty useless if everybody has this materia Smile So the owner of Odin's gets the kill!
Don't tell anybody how to get it, or even my dog will trigger your cooldown killing trolls in Guardia Forest.
It was nice when only [iA]Rekieum was triggering Odin's cooldown Sad Congratulations x) Btw, this isn't the end.
Odin is just a big medium boss :OOOOO

* lucsil12 Offline Member *** Posts: 57 Joined: Apr 2010 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin ! * (12-21-2010 02:37 PM)
Karifean Wrote: Wait, what? I'm gone for a day and the materia has been found? What the... !
Did you translate the note or just try random stuff? I'm still thinking that it has no translation,
so just started running all the map, and then... Well, you know the rest. Cheesygrin EDIT: Yes, I got the Megalixir! Cheesygrin

* Flameseeker Offline Junior Member ** Posts: 22 Joined: Dec 2010 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Hum, so its possible to do it without knowing what it says... So now besides the translation i'm left with two more problems.
1-killing eden
2-getting the note
Well i'll manage somehow, the worst will really find time to get a decent save for my friends to have a shot at eden and
get lucky to find the note quickly. I hoped to get the note done first to save time but now i guess i'll try your way.
How i wish this was soloable like the rest of the game....

* Karifean Offline FFERPG Developer **** Posts: 315 Joined: Aug 2009 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Since the idea has already been posted, you don't actually need to have played any Final Fantasy anymore.

*Post: #86 * Flameseeker Offline Junior Member ** Posts: 22 Joined: Dec 2010 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Dificult the latest ideas from Maeryst and my friend were based on using anagrams using the first,
or the first 2 letters of each word. (assuming the referal from Rekieum is pointing for that) Maeryst noted words like
"odin", "tower", "ramuh", "day", "turn"... My friend made a sentence "ward site to ensure home".
Both ideas are incomplete, since it leaves unused words, and when i have some spare time i'm working them
without much results. Just look at how the words are distributed: (looks better in excel, just imagine them all lined)

W u y a n e n w e E n d u t e r e T e b r i m i d e A r t e s u m a m o n
I s u s h i g i w e S h a n e s u k a r u r e D o t e o r u p u r o
O m u n u s e t i n W e r u n a y u r u T e m e d u m u R a n d u s u

There's a lot of differences in the word size and using only columns the last words would be composed by
oerrnu / nuo / r / e which doesn't leave us with much to work.
(we're assuming independent columns so we don't need any actual order to solve them)
My guess is that there's something we're missing from the hints number/words/ciphers/crosses/anagrams and mix all that
-greatest doubt now is the "cross" literal translation to my language implies two meanings, one would be eliminate
(in the sense that there are useless letters), the other exchange/combine (can't exactly figure what makes most sense
so i'll leave the two together) that would mean that we could probably switch some letter from the some words to another
increasing the confusion (or just another teaser to try anagrams). Well that's my analysis so far of the problem and
what I think that are the closest ideas to the decipher the note, so my guess is to start from here leaving the FF games for now.
Feel free to add to the mess we already made so far, it can't get much worse than this Razz

* Maeryst Offline Junior Member ** Posts: 13 Joined: Dec 2010 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* For the record, i didn't give up/quit. I just don't have a lot of time at the moment til after the holiday to
go through material and continue playing. However, looks like i was -very- right when i said it's not meant to be solved.
As lucsil said he didn't even bother translating the riddle and just wandered around the world and something triggered.
lol i.e, making players waste time in seeing what they want to see. I just think us few who are trying to stare at the note
while trying to magically find a translation isn't the purpose of it at all. We really need to be at that point of the game
instead of trying to decode someone's signature lol... The Riddle is there is no riddle.
The Answer to Odin's riddle is nothing, as only Odin knows.

lucsil12 Offline Member *** Posts: 57 Joined: Apr 2010 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Maeryst thinks the same as me, the note is really the biggest obstacle: Because it makes you
try to translate something that have no translation, so the answer is: don't translate.
But, that is what I think, not what it really is. May be, well I don't know. AHhhh the headaches.
Cheesygrin Cheesygrin

* (12-23-2010 06:02 PM)Maeryst Wrote: only Odin knows. And Rekieum and me.
Wink There is a translation to the Mystery Note, I'd say Flameseeker was the closest until now.
Wu En Te Ar Isu ..... hmmm....

Pa1taimon Offline Junior Member ** Posts: 4 Joined: Jan 2011 Reputation: *0* *RE: Finding Odin !
* Hi, I just got back into FFrpg after playing endless amounts of Starcraft 2 like a korean xD and
then my friend got me into League of Legends, which is even more time consuming.
Then I found this post in a search for the final quests. Needless to say, i lost the place where i was up to lots of times.
And I think I know which game, but only because my friend played it... I think the key to PROPERLY,
not saying that Lucsil's way isnt correct but it was indeed extremely lucky, is to actually be a big fan of FF
or have played the game in the past. And I have a hazy recollection of it, so not even I can fully solve it.
But as i feel this is probably a highly viewed post, big thumbs up to the new team, ILYAS may have made
this map and exploded all our minds, but you guys have done an equally amazing job of keeping it up.
And posting on the forums frequently and nicely ^^ I just wish they didnt patch the damn game,
so I could have my Archbishop and all back. Haha, I really think you should lock the visibility control,
its quite stupid, a friend who got me playing again set it on, and i found it stupid with all the giveaways,
like how you can tp and do quests fast with TP turtle. The Choco Greens/Ultima Weapon Solo were hard enough,
so I think anyone who is trying to find the Odin Materia needs at least 4 people or more imo to actually find it,
you NEED to beat Eden. Also, it was kinda obvious with the place guys,
you could've possibly remade the riddle to lead elsewhere before that place?
But I guess the notes hard enough, if its <8% then no complaints.
Also very smart riddle, made by ILYAS or one of the team?

Re: Finding Odin! (Remade!)
Karifean on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:43 am

.Oh yeah, I remember this quest.
First of all, since someone asked, it was put in in version 0.9.2 by me, it was
not present in previous versions. Secondly, the note does not, did not and
never will drop from Eden. Killing Eden is however a requirement for it to drop.
Thirdly, there is exactly one line of dialogue in the entire map that gives a hint
on the note. No NPC that talks in a cutscene will be of any help.
And finally, none of the languages listed above will be of use for decrypting the note.
It is deciphered the same way as something else in the FF series, however, and I hadn't
played FFXIII yet when I made this quest.

The only thing posted that is a far-fetched
hint is that a certain letter does not appear in the text.

There. That's all the hints I will give. Good luck, looking forward to seeing
the solution posted in this thread someday. .

Flameseeker on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:02 am

.Good hints though i really don't know what to do with them.
I think i listed most of the FF languages back there so it's not a language
but more of puzzle in a game earlier than FFXIII.
Never noticed till now the missing letters but it seems they're important somehow.
c f j l q v x z ->can't make anything out of them at the moment

On a future playthrough i guess i'll make a list of dialogs from NPC's, though
it might be a bit hard since it appears that some of them have some kind of triggers.

Only remember:

-some talking about chocobos
-the rock for a quest
-the greens
-sleipnir
-link quest helpers
-the one that mentions cloud

There are some like the captain that thanks for hydra (after it hatches)
or the minotaur mentioning his friends, but my guess is that the NPC's directly
related to quests don't have any relationship with the letter.

. Re: Finding Odin! (Remade!)
Rekieum on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:17 am

.Hi guys!!!! I see you remembered me!!

I loved this ->

Flameseeker wrote:
and Germonique Scriptures took the whole life of Elder Simon to decrypt, so that's
not the way either.

xD poor old Simon...

Ok, Karifean came and wrote LOTS of hints, read them more carefully... Maybe you
don't have to be always thinking about FF languages!
I also remember Lucsil, he cheated, that's why he found the solution, and that also
explains why he didn't need to translate the note -.-''
But, it doesn't seem to me that you're willing to do that, so, keep searching!
I like to see your interest, and you weren't very far from a conclusion about the note
in Pollama when it "closed" or "died" or whatever.
YES, you don't actually need to translate the note to complete the quest, but you need
it (the item in the game), and, yes, it has some conditions to appear, as Karifean said,
killing Eden is one of them (oh I'm sure that's very simple ). Why is the translation so important??
Because there are some kind of "instructions", but if someone manages to translate it,
the note it's a riddle itself...
Doing this took me 3 days.. I made a hard work, but with a big help from Karifean and Pfeffer...
Having played FF too (not all of them though), I've never imagined that the riddle would be
solved that way! So, begin by the obvious things, but also think in holy difficult things

I gave a couple of hints too, I think, it's up to you to find them, and have fun leveling,
killing bosses and finding Odin!
And we don't want to troll you, well, at least I don't want to, but it's funny to see how you
are approaching to the biggest secret of FFERPG 0.9.2!.

Karifean on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

.Okay this may take it a bit far, but here's what Mae'chen tells you about the note if you ask him in 0.9.3,
might be useful to you guys...

"Hmmm... I've never heard of notes like this one so I may not be able to help you here.
All I can say is that the structure of this text reminds me a lot of the Hymn of the Fayth
from the distant plane of Spira. That is all.".
Karifean

Flameseeker wrote:

Sometime after i fell upon a song making process that i though it was pertinent.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Hymn_of_the_Fayth
At the moment i don't think this leads anywhere, but it still is a rather interesting process of making the lyrics.

This is all from memory but i think it went somewhere along this lines.

psxlover on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm

.Why the double post? :S

psxlover wrote:
Boco and brewmaster are not considered quests, and you don't need to have tamed a chocobo.
Also you probably didn't pay much attention to the math classes... 8% is A LOT. It means that
by average you only have to kill 12.5 to get the note.
As to what to do when you have it, try deciphering. Now that you know how the riddle was
ciphered it should be a lot easier than before (but still not easy enough). By the way I think
someone had mentioned what needed to be done after getting the note in the old forum..

mafab Yesterday at 10:15 pm

.Huh? What's this about the maths stuff? Did you stumble on something right or is it just a guess?
I think he is just referring to his guess about the drop rate of the note, and psxlover's comment on it..
mafab

psxlover Today at 2:36 pm

.If you follow the instructions on the Hymn of the Faith page, it's not hard to get the first couple of words
(I had found them the first time I saw that page) but getting the whole thing, and understanding
what it wants you to do is a different story.
I would help but I'm afraid I would spoil it since I already know the answer..

Karifean on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm

.You guys are pretty close. One hint I can give is to ignore the final word (Randusu) for now,
because, as you may have guessed, four lines of text is the result, but the problem is that their
length is not equal. Meaning in the last few words on the note one/some lines may not get a new word
- the last word (Randusu) is added completely to one line.

psxlover Today at 3:18 am

.@Skyflimax, stop dividing it, it's one big thing.

@Flameseeker just try to play with the letters in each "syllable" till it makes sense. E.g.
i think in We ru na yu ru it's supposed to be Wer.

Also I thing I already said not to put the t in the Art..

Skyflimax Today at 1:32 am

.I do think that this might be the one on how to pronounce or read it.
(refer to below) Many thanks to Karifean and psxlover for the info. :3
I will try to continue tomolo. Right now 1:30AM already. Time to sleep.
Nitez, everyone~

International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).

Zergling_man Today at 12:54 pm

.By syllable (my guess, anyway):
Wu yan en we / End u te re / Te bri mid e / Art e sum a mon
Is u shi gi we / Shan e suk a ru re / Do te or u pu ro
O mun u set in / Wer un a yu ru / Tem ed u mu / Rand u su

More likely is Japanese characters. Though it was proven before
it couldn't be, it's not actually too far off.
Wu ya ne n we / E n du te re / Te b ri mi de / A r te su ma mo n
I su shi gi we / Sha ne su ka ru re / Do te o ru pu ro
O mu nu se ti n / We ru na yu ru / Te me du mu / Ra n du su

Wu???we ????? ?b??? ?r?????
????we ??????? ??????
?????? we???? ???? ????

Problems: For a start, everything left in Roman characters. Also du comes out as ?,
which is zu, the softened tsu. (Three times.) Happens again with ti being pronounced chi.
Now... We is actually defined. But wu isn't. We is generally unused, however.
So it'd have to be a really archaic message.. Assuming things like bri, and either ar or rte are possible,
I'd start from there with the Hymn..

Zergling_man Yesterday at 3:20 pm

Ok, I'm going to have a crack at this one properly now
- I've noticed some attempts have gone a little astray in certain spots.
(Such as someone breaking sha into s/ha.)

Wu/ya/ne/n/we En/du/te/re Te/bri/mi/de Ar/te/su/ma/mo/n
I/su/shi/gi/we Sha/ne/su/ka/ru/re Do/te/o/ru/pu/ro
O/mu/nu/se/ti/n We/ru/na/yu/ru Te/me/du/mu Ra/n/du/su

wu en te ar i sha do o we te ra
ya du bri te su ne te mu ru me n
ne te mi su shi su o nu na du du
n re de ma gi ka ru se yu mu su
we mo we ru pu ri ru
n re ro n

I've ignored the special rules on the last words... Possibly a bad thing,
but I'm running off this for the moment.
Forth line: nrede magika ruseyumu. Hmm...

When there I shall do what ra
You do bright soon team room n
Net me sushi (fish?) soon now, do du
nrede magic ruseyumu su
We mowerupuriru
nreron

Friggin' missing word, restart.

When there I shall do water
You do bright soon team ramen
Net me sushi soon now, do du
n re de magic ru se yu mu su
we mo we ru pu ri ru
n re ro n

Uhh... Yeah, I'm not going to finish that. Since it seems to be completely wrong.
Perhaps I should more strictly follow the rules - such as an N at the end bundling with the previous syllable.
And actually deal with the last two words (or more) properly.

However, something of note:
If there are two more syllables in the middle line, we have three even lines.
Maybe that's what we should be working from.

psxlover Today at 1:28 am

.You are over complicating things. There are no verses just words.

psxlover Today at 2:09 am

.Flameseeker wrote:

TeArtIs->"TeArt" 's

Don't put the t and it's make sense

Flameseeker wrote:

TeRa->no idea

Read again the whole wiki and you'll see why it makes no sense .
psxlover

Flameseeker Today at 11:16 am

.I couldn't make much out of my previous idea either... (and during the week i got less time)
Well what i did notice when searching for some more random words is that i could make
almost 2 understandable short sentences. So what i did:
-just a note: the 2 middle columns are still not done trying different ways to separate them
by how they sound but since i saw prime's post i'll probably have to think of another way to do it

Wu yan we
En du te re
Te bri mi de
Ar tes uma mon
Is ush igi we
Sha nesu karu re
Do teo rupu ro
Om unu se tin
Wer una yu ru
Te me du mu
Ran du su

->the 1st one has already been discussed plenty: "When there's/earth's shadow..."
->with the last collumn i made this: "We re de mon we re ro tin ..." -> "Where demon(s) were rotting...
" the extra "s" to fit the verbal form.
Might be coincidence since i'm completely ignoring the middle columns that still have plenty of content
(also where the hell would a demon rot if that's even possible in the first place...).

On another note prime's second translation succeeded in incorporating the "where demon"
that appears here in a more logical/systematical way and you could spread it to almost all of the note.
You also were successful to create something readable while i'm fishing for a few words.
Really great work.
(continuing the fishing analogy i think so far you're the only one that won't of starvation on this quest)

Well, i'll try to sleep on this matter..

psxlover Yesterday at 11:25 am

.prime_genx wrote:

yadu bri te sun esu teo muru me
had brighten the sun, use this more may

You've already used the "s" of "sun" in the previews verse "is"

Also about the horse's name, the only thing you need to decipher the note,
is the text on the note, knowledge of the Hymn of Fate and a whole lot of imagination.
Just forget about that for the time being.

@Flameseeker it's not a coincidence, the middle columns translate in a similar way.
You haven't used the "Om Wer Te" that you've highlighted (unless if you used in shadow somehow :S)
The words from last column are very close to the real one (except for the rotting).

Another spoiler, this time describing what the deciphered poem will tell you:

Spoiler:
The first and second verse describe "when", the third describes "what" and the fourth describes "where"

Karifean on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:22 pm

it was supposed to be this really obscure sidequest that only those who have played this game
for days of game time and put loads of effort into transtlating the note would reach it. since i've
decided that it shouldn't be THIS hard to figure out and put the Mae'chen clue in 0.9.3. the original
idea was to see how long it would take people to figure out a riddle like this without help...
unfortunately many people seem to have thought it's like anagrams and encryption and line switching
all rolled into one and no one who didn't know how it works could possibly figure it out and so they
stopped trying. to prevent complete uninterest in this riddle i eventually decided to give the Mae'chen
hint to you guys. also, if you put the lines in the correct order using the hymn's way (play with the lines
a little bit, see what phonetically yields words that make sense) it's pretty obvious what you have to do.

* Karifean Offline FFERPG Developer **** Posts: 315 Joined: Aug 2009 Reputation: *0*
*RE: Finding Odin !
* (12-23-2010 06:02 PM)Maeryst Wrote: only Odin knows. And Rekieum and me.

and Lucsil12

and now GenX too!

so............

after all of those brain twists, lots of experiments and test result...

here we go...

first i would like to thank

Lucsil12 - for the inspiration
Maeryst - for the spirit
Pa1taimon - for the percentage
Skyflimax - for the IPA theory
Zerglingman - for the SYLLABLE theory and those LETTERS
Mafab - for the TERA theory
Flameseeker - for the DEMON theory

the Devs - for those generous hints

and all those who shared their ideas

thank you

could'nt have done it without you

i present to you

THE EQUATION THEORY!

Prime Genesis XelNaga
FFERPG 0.9.2 EQUATION THEORY
ultimate master calculator's note:
mathematician's way to ODIN
Solution Guide
content:
1. ODIN
2. ODIN MATERIA
3. MYSTERY NOTE
4. FFERPG 0.9.2 ALGEBRA
5. FORMULAE
6. EQUATIONS
7. HINTS
8. SOLUTION

ODIN:

Odin is the northern god to which you must defeat in orther to obtain Odin Materia
Class:Divine Eidolon
Damage type:Holy
Damage:2234-2282
Armor Type: Impenetrable
Armor:572
Strength: 1568
Agility: 1218
Intelligence: 1192
HP: 77710
MP: 23000
Skills:
(Note: Not facts , Only as Observed)
Ultimate Reflect, Ultima, Cure , Regen, Protect, Shell
Special: Zanzetsuken

Items:

Gunge Lance
Type: Artifact Off-Hand Weapon
Increases damage by 100, all stats by 100 and gives a 20% chance to do 2
times normal Damage on an attack.

Steel Bladed Sword
Type: Artifact Weapon
Increases damage by 200, attack speed by 75%, all stats by 50 and give 25%
chance to do 3 times normal damage on an attack.

Odin's Helmet
Type: Artifact Helmet
Gives 4500 hit points 1800 mana.

Odin"s Armor
Type: Artifact Armor
Increases armor by 50, hit points by 4000 and stats by 100

Sleipnir
Type: Artifact Accessory
Maximizes movement speed and decreases the magical damage taken by 50%

Megalixir
Restores 100% HP & MP to all nearby friends.
The Megalixir is a unique elixir. The glass is made of Arcanium, the potion
itself is a mis of Elixir, Greater Nectar, Kesha's Special Brew, X-Potion and
Turbo-Ether, done with extreme coution.

ODIN MATERIA:

Summons Odin, Northern God and Devine Eidolon.

Zanzetsuken
Odin slices all enemies around the target in half.

5 minutes World Cooldown.

the Odin Materia is obtained by defeating Odin

ODIN MYSTERY:

FACTS about FFERPG 0.9.2:

"Odin exists"
"Odin drops the Odin materia"
"A mystery note is dropped at high places and it leads where Odin can be found"

to start the quest first follow this procedure:

1. complete all 44 quests
2. look for the mystery note (hint: kill as much as posible)
3. solve the mystery note

to solve this mystery one must find the mystery note and come up with ideas what to do with it
which can only be dealt with questions and answers deciphering it:

THE MYSTERY NOTE:

Wuyanenwe Endutere Tebrimide Artesumamon
Isushigiwe Shanesukarure Doteorupuro
Omunusetin Werunayuru Temedumu Randusu

UNDERSTANDING:

as what the note describes itselfs...
it contains some not understandable words...
it seems that its a form of a language but
as observed there are letters that are not
included in the note.

they are:

c

f

j

l

q

v

z

X

did you know that using math calculations as problem solving
on these letters and add values to each letter will make it easier to
comprehend the whole process in solving the mystery?

by adding some letters as follows:

a

b

d

o

I call it

"the Mathematicians way to Odin"

since I obtained it using the character Calculator

introduction of

FFERPG 0.9.2 ALGEBRA:

the mystery can be solved using 2 sets of Formulae for solving

1. ( [ ( c + f ) j ] / [ l + q + v ] ) - ( z d ) = X
2. x + ( a - b ) = o

procedures:

( [ ( c + f ) j ] / [ l + q + v ] ) - ( z d ) = X + ( a - b ) = O

which

"o"

represents

"our quest"

lets try them to know their values

trial worksheet:

EXAMPLE:

Problem:

what is the value of X?

X = ?

Given:

X
c f j l q v z
a b o

formula:

1. ( [ ( c + f ) j ] / [ l + q + v ] ) - ( z d ) = X

( c + f )
= ( cf )

( cf ) j
= cjfj

( l + q + v )
= lqv

cjfj
___
lqv
= cjfj/lqv

( z d )
= zd

cjfj/lqv - zd
= cjfj/lqv-zd

cjfj/lqv-zd = X

therefore

X = cjfj/lqv-zd

continue to 2nd formula:

x + ( a - b ) = O

( a - b )
= a-b

X + a-b
=Xa-b

Xa-b = O

therefore

o = Xa-b

since

X = cjfj/lqv-zd

therefore

cjfj/lqv-zda-b = o

and

o = cjfj/lqv-zda-b

we therefore conclude that:

X = O

CONCLUSION:

since O is our goal

so

Goal = X

therefore

X = Goal

yeah... algebra is quite a head scratcher if you dont understand
the value of each letter which really complicate things...

so... lets give each letter their respective values

THE PROBLEM:

what is the value of X?

X = ?

THE GIVEN: (extracted from the forum both old and new)

c = creeping research
f = full method
j = just what
l = learn when
q = quake where
v = voting lots and lots of imagination, creativity, skills and understanding
z = zipper your pride

d = develop patience
a = at work

b = be a cheater

o = ODIN MATERIA

lets do some real solving:

1st FORMULA:

Equation:

( [ (a+b) f ] / [ c+d+e ] ) - ( g i ) = X

ANNALIZE:

(creeping research + full method) multiplied by voting lots and lots of
Imagination, creativity experiments and skills
------------------------------------------------------------------
just what + learn when + quake where

- zipper your pride multiplied by develop patience

= RESULT

therefore

X = the result

CONCLUSION:

WHEREAS:

=

*creeping research
is as good as
know what you are up to and surf the internet to find informations,
read and understand all what is being discussed in this forum

(and add it with a)

*full method
is as good as
hymn of the fayths song lyrics deciphering method

(multiply your answer with)

*voting lots and lots of imagination, creativity, experiments and skills
is as good as
having knowledge in deciphering, phonetic interpretations, syllables and words

(deviding the results by the basic questions)

*just what
is as good as
just what must be done

(adding to)

*learn when
is as good as
learn when should we begin

(adding to)

*quake where
is as good as
quake where to find it

(and subtracting your answer with )

*zipper your pride
is as good as
zipper your pride then begin to ask and learn
(meaning dont be afraid to ask, share what you
got, face mistakes accept ideas from other people
and torture the devs with all the plea you can spare
until they will have their pity on your brain and soon
will begin to give hints as much as posible)

(multiplied by)

*develop patience
is as good as
develop patience and dont give up, make some working done
(do not doubt the power of making experiments
and if you dont succeed on the previous attempts;
try and try until you succeed)

resulting to:

*goal
is as good as
aquired knowledge how to properly solve Odin mystery and
obtained Odin Materia

hence

X here became our GOAL

since

X = Result

therefore

Result = Goal

and

Goal = Result

I therefore conclude that:

our Goal = get Results

Result = attained knowledge how to properly solve Odin mystery and obtained Odin Materia

Now we proceed to the 2nd formula to better understand why we ended in such result

2nd Formula

Equation:

X + a - b = o

ANNALIZE:

get Result + at Work - be a Cheater = ODIN MATERIA

solving it:

x + ( a - b ) = O

( by having a )

*goal
is as good as
knowledge how to properly solve Odin mystery and
obtained Odin Materia

(add it with)

*at work
is as good as
playing the game, have some company to ease the way
solve all other quests and start looking for the note
and begin exploring using all what you have learnt
AND HAVE SOME FUN!

(and subtract)

*be a cheater
is as good as
DONT CHEAT! the mystery is not made to cheat
(whatever happens dont cheat, coz if you did,
you just ripped every single fun out of the mystery)

and as the result:

x + ( a - b ) = O

get Result + at Work - be a Cheater = ODIN MATERIA

O = X

ODIN MATERIA = MISTERY SOLVED

X = MISTERY SOLVED

CONCLUSION:

goal = have knowledge, work with fun, and play it with honor

is equal to

having knowledge, work with fun, and played it with honor = having results on defeating Odin

and

having results on defeating Odin = Obtaining Odin Materia

and

Obtaining Odin Materia = MISTERY SOLVED

therefore

having knowledge, work with fun, and played it with honor = Odin Defeated

and

Odin Defeated = Odin Materia

and

Odin Materia = MISTERY SOLVED

is equal to

MISTERY SOLVED = proof that you have knowledge, worked with fun, and played it with honor

X = Mistery Solved

make sense to me

(everything starts with a scratch)
(and works with lots of scatches)
(then comes with head scratchers)
(worked for me! wink)

note: the way of the cheater gives us

1% success and 99% perspiration just to get a total of 100% of shame

guess we dont need to solve that to understand.

HINT: it is not imposible if you have friends by your side

by:
Prime Genesis XelNaga
(in your thoughts where I belong)

hope this helps!!!

prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Odin Solution! Empty Re: Odin Solution!

Post  Karifean Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:07 pm

What?
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  prime_genx Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:15 am

ahahahaha... well... that is just what ive been through to solve your masterpiece my lord Razz
prime_genx
prime_genx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down