Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odin just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir?

5 posters

Go down

Odin just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir? Empty Odin just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir?

Post  huan1811 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:22 am

I play on hard mode to beat Odin and just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir. Does it drop something else?

huan1811

Back to top Go down

Odin just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir? Empty Re: Odin just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir?

Post  esolceman Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:31 pm

how did you activate odin to fight him does it has to do something with the shinra quest?

esolceman

Back to top Go down

Odin just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir? Empty Re: Odin just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir?

Post  huan1811 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:48 pm

You can find your answer here:
fferpg.forumotion.com/t36-finding-odin-remade

huan1811

Back to top Go down

Odin just drop Odin Materia and Mega Elixir? Empty D

Post  awmaster Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Dont mind elscoman He doesent know anything and he is a copy cat Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

awmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  esolceman Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:42 pm

awmaster wrote:Dont mind elscoman He doesent know anything and he is a copy cat Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dont mind awmaster he just want to be the strongest he tells everyone strong that has same item as his a copy cat
and what im saying is what do you want with a strong hero weak items?

esolceman

Back to top Go down

Post  awmaster Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:57 pm

i didnt say i want to be strongest i said! ur a copy cat aint that true Suspect Suspect Suspect

awmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  esolceman Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:57 pm

yes did say it, you said it in other form of sentece
and besides if you dont everyone to copy your items so...
what kind of items should we use for a strong character???
of course there is some coincidentally and the specific character need that specific items
so dont call them copy cat
btw... when you say copy cat it means you dont want them to copy you
and when you say that im a copy cat you want to be stronger than me by equiping me with lesser items

esolceman

Back to top Go down

Post  huan1811 Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:31 am

No one answer my question?

huan1811

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavs Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:36 am

As far as I know, it's only supossed to drop Odin Materia, but Megalixir sounds about right. If you're looking for rare weapons/other items, I don't think you'll have much luck since it's probabbly the same as Omega: if you can kill him, why'd you need better stuff?

Haven't killed Odin yet though, I've been lazy. Might check up on that.
Mavs
Mavs

Back to top Go down

Post  huan1811 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 pm

How about Odin's helmet,armor and weapon? I think I've read it somewhere

huan1811

Back to top Go down

Post  Karifean Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:04 pm

They are just for show and cannot be obtained. Which is good, because with the Level Requirement Calculating System that we use, those items would be for around Level 170.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down