Final Fantasy Epic RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0.9.4 Questions

+3
Andrenden
Karifean
bobjoe123
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

0.9.4 Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: 0.9.4 Questions

Post  Karifean Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:32 pm

You don't. It's impossible to obtain by regular means and can - to my knowledge - only be loaded thanks to a saving bug that existed in 0.9.4 but was fixed for 0.9.4.1.
Karifean
Karifean

Back to top Go down

0.9.4 Questions - Page 2 Empty Odin Too Strong??? 0.9.4.1 patch

Post  yokzlho Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi guys..

Im sorry for asking noob questions, but ever since i played 0.9.4.1 ( i never played the lower version before ), i searched around fferpg wiki, and found how to kill odin (with video) inside the wiki

i've used the same item, the same hero, the same strategy, but the problem is, my tonberia only deal 5% of odin's health

My questions is
1. why is tonberia materia is not as powerful as the video shown?
2. is there any info about change log that can be read?
3. i suspect that lower version is not balanced yet and 0.9.4.1 is balanced now, so my other questions is , has anyone kill odin since 0.9.4.1 patch?

yokzlho

Back to top Go down

Post  psxlover Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:19 am

Tonberry's damage depends on the number of kills you have.
psxlover
psxlover

Back to top Go down

Post  yokzlho Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:06 am

psxlover wrote:Tonberry's damage depends on the number of kills you have.

what is the max kill we can have in 0.9.4.1 version?

when i read the wiki, tonberry deals maximal damage on 4k kills and max level

i maxed all hero's level until 99 , and also get 4k kills ( although the kills is not pure from 1 heroes because on some boss, i use different heroes )

but still the damage output is much different than this video shown

ff*rpg.wikia.com/wiki/Odin

yokzlho

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:31 am

Tonberry *and Odin* were changed so that they no longer ignore armor. The damage you're seeing in the video is where full damage was dealt. It's still possible to kill Odin if you're determined enough but it requires a Prophet, a stack of Spirit Ethers *at least 50*, Diablos Materia, possibly an elixir, your Prophet must also have a cursed Fire Wand. Aside from this you'll need a red Chocobo and *if you mess up* the portal to Omegas island with no Omega weapon there. Above Omega's island there's a spot on the shore you can stand on. From here Odin can't melee you. You'll run along the coast to near Ultima Weapons hate then approach Odin from the left. When he appears, but before the cutscenes triggers, summon Diablos to deal damage. During the cutscene you won't take reflected damage. As soon as the cutscenes breaks you'll lure Odin near that area I mentioned and enter your chocobo, drop yourself into that island and start spamming holy fire. You'll take massive reflective damage. So after a couple casts be sure to drink your Blood Ethers, your HP doesn't really matter thanks to your mama shield soaking all the damage. Continue to do this till Diablos cools down. I always swapped to an elixir at this point so that I could summon Diablos and when my mama got low I could drink the elixir, refueling my HP so that Blood Ethers could continue to leech it. Continue this till he dies. It's likely going to take a few deaths to extend his timer because the first time he will use his Megalixir but every spawn after that he doesn't have one. Once you get him to use it once killing him is a breeze. Using this method I've solo'd him on both normal and Very Hard. There may be other ways but Odin isn't really meant to be solo'd to begin with. And should probably be attempted with a party of 3 (or more) if possible.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  yokzlho Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Andrenden wrote:Tonberry *and Odin* were changed so that they no longer ignore armor. The damage you're seeing in the video is where full damage was dealt. It's still possible to kill Odin if you're determined enough but it requires a Prophet, a stack of Spirit Ethers *at least 50*, Diablos Materia, possibly an elixir, your Prophet must also have a cursed Fire Wand. Aside from this you'll need a red Chocobo and *if you mess up* the portal to Omegas island with no Omega weapon there. Above Omega's island there's a spot on the shore you can stand on. From here Odin can't melee you. You'll run along the coast to near Ultima Weapons hate then approach Odin from the left. When he appears, but before the cutscenes triggers, summon Diablos to deal damage. During the cutscene you won't take reflected damage. As soon as the cutscenes breaks you'll lure Odin near that area I mentioned and enter your chocobo, drop yourself into that island and start spamming holy fire. You'll take massive reflective damage. So after a couple casts be sure to drink your Blood Ethers, your HP doesn't really matter thanks to your mama shield soaking all the damage. Continue to do this till Diablos cools down. I always swapped to an elixir at this point so that I could summon Diablos and when my mama got low I could drink the elixir, refueling my HP so that Blood Ethers could continue to leech it. Continue this till he dies. It's likely going to take a few deaths to extend his timer because the first time he will use his Megalixir but every spawn after that he doesn't have one. Once you get him to use it once killing him is a breeze. Using this method I've solo'd him on both normal and Very Hard. There may be other ways but Odin isn't really meant to be solo'd to begin with. And should probably be attempted with a party of 3 (or more) if possible.

Thank you very much sir, your info is very resourceful for my quest to take down odin.

one more thing sir, Where can i get any information about Diablos Materia? Thanks for the help

yokzlho

Back to top Go down

Post  yokzlho Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:19 pm

It's all Thanks to your hint, Andrenden , i beat up the odin almighty

1. now i'm left with deadly karma team from unique cup and the judge among the superboss explained on wiki
(although there's updated for how to summon the judge, the wiki must be updated to "you need beat 4 times dimensional, get judge helmet, and place it at the same place where you summon penance" )
i dont know how to kill them all though , haven't tried using odin + tonberry 4k kills, hopefully they will die, but i dont think that would work so easily
any help or suggestions for how to kill the judge?

2. i've tried to kill all secret barrels, nothing happenned
what's that for? should i suspect that something's gonna happen if we destroy all tent, tower, crates, barrels, or anything that could be destroyed by press "a" ? hahaha that's seriously big job to do

3. and recently i've found pupu
the wiki says, pupu will ask elixir for megalixir
but actually it wants Fairy Doll (not Fairy Voodoo which tonberry asked for)
what is fairy doll actually, i can't find any clue of it

4. i've found letter from gil or letter for gil , i forget it already
what's that for?

5. so many mystery left in this game
not to mention , the unique tombstone (not like dark eidolon's tombstone)
the one hide in snow mountain , that looks like a big cross
i think that must be something , still dont know what to do

big applause for the game making and developer team
really appreciate any help or any updated info , thanks guys

(Note: the hidden hero medicine also changed to be something so powerful, +15 status / 3s , for 60s , or should i say , for every 3s , you can get the maximal 297 - 300 bonus stats if you spam this artifact from strongest shinra )

yokzlho

Back to top Go down

Post  mooneclipse1996 Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:02 pm

i admire your hard work finding out those secrets, as for me also still experience this map, anyway i can only answer your 2nd question, the secret barrels, the more you kill the fading note will be different from wizards, if you destroy all the secret barrels, you can find almost all secrets thing or boss from reading the fading note.

the 1st question you asked i guess you are refering Judge Magister, since tonberry is not ignore def, so it might not very effective against high defense armor boss but the reduce armor from tonberry is plenty of help, anyway theres 2 of them hp are very low, odin materia might do the trick. although i havent met them before. ><, for me i always go fight super boss with party ._.

thats all i can tell, sry ><
mooneclipse1996
mooneclipse1996

Back to top Go down

Post  yokzlho Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:35 am

thanks for the reply moon Smile

like they said, the more the merrier.

so let's keep update any info we know and keep on sharing Smile

yokzlho

Back to top Go down

Post  mooneclipse1996 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:52 am

sure haha Very Happy right now i redo all small boss in wiki and make it detailed abit.
mooneclipse1996
mooneclipse1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrenden Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:53 am

I'm late but, Diablos is a summon in the bottom right by bringing the black hole item there. Black hole is acquired by digging with chocobo and is always dug up in the same place. Judges.... I don't remember if I beat them in the most recent. I want to say I have. But I can't remember. I do know if you intend to beat them you'll need to exploit a certain combination of skills but this is probably the only fight I'd tell anyone you need a party for. My secret tips are staying secret on this one.

Andrenden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2